• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Prajna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes. Yes they do. And KH2 was one of the most painful experiences i've had while waiting for a game. I really just swear they enjoy it.
    Gah, sorry. My side of the conversation is lagging. Well, i've learned basics (how to roll properly, precision jumps etc.), kong vault, lazy vault, cat leap, and i'm currently learning how to do a wall hop.
    Same. ^^ (as for the story, I just cheated and read it all on wikipedia >:3) Not sure if you've heard, but KH3D is coming out next year for the 3DS. Not sure if i'm going to like it or not. It just seems to be going a little off track from what i've come to know and love. I'll be open-minded and buy it, but i'd be lying if I didn't say i'm going to be pretty upset if KH3 isn't announced by the end of 2012. It's like they're just dragging out our torture. :<
    Yeah that's a good idea, i'll do that.~ It seems like a lot of the people I know have gotten into it after seeing a video on youtube...actually, i'm no different. xD But that's really odd, yet kind of neat. That's why I love it when traceurs/traceuses post vids on youtube. Even if you don't realize it, you could be the one to inspire someone to start and end up changing their life. And i'm really glad that you joined the forums. It's nice to have someone to talk to. :3 Wait, but- are you a fan of Kingdom Hearts, then?

EDIT: And I just saw your other post. I completely agree. Some of the best traceuers/traceuses are self taught, and i've always believed that to play a large role in it. It's not easy to explain, but it's nowhere near the same if you don't train on your own. After all, you're supposed to be finding your own inner peace. :3 And youtube tutorials are definitely a huge help for learning moves.
    Sorry, got a friend request from you and I have to wonder -- do we know each other?
    Whoa, 3 years... You would've killed me on the spot if you had said anything less though lol. You don't get that good overnight. :3 Yeah imagination is definitely something you need in order to truly grasp the sport. In my case, i'm thinking about dropping by Home Depot, picking up some materials and just building my own little playground in the front yard (i'm doing this with some knowledge of how to build though lol).

By the way just curious, did you teach yourself? And how did you originally get into it? It's hard to get into it, but even harder for most to stick with it for a long period of time.
    And yep! :3 I only started my training about 3 months ago though, so i'm still pretty new. ^^; My problem is that I live in the middle of nowhere (grass, grass and more grass everywhere :<), so it's hard to practice lol. How long have you been training? c:
    xD The knowledge about the sport is there, too. It's just that since I happen to have a pair of the same shoes I noticed that first lolol And nice to meet you, Chris! :3 I'm Star-- or at least, that's what everyone calls me lol. But I just wanted to say that you have really nice flow! And the video editing was so smooth~
    Gah, i'm really sorry. ;^; I sort of...looked at your convo with MegaWallflower. I wasn't trying to spy or anything I swear! xAx But but but I just had that feeling, and I was right! You do parkour! :D And you even have wfpf ko's as well omg <3

I hope you don't think i'm like some creepy stalker now or something. xD It's just ultra hard to find other people on forums who are into parkour/free running.
    Good point. I'm Lanydx reborn, I'm 19, half-blind, into the ladies, a man of Jesus, a lover of video games, rock, anime and west cartoon, and movies.
    Like I said, I like to draw, read, and write. I also like to spend time with my sisters, and when I get the chance I wade in water. When I'm with my dad, we hike, go to parks, climb mountains... Oh, also, I play clarinet and take dance class!

What's your favorite passtime?
    I wish I could do camera tricks... Actually, I wish I had a camera to begin... But yeah, that was really cool!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back