• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
PowerOverNothing

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The only male/male relationship I support is SoRiku ( You can't deny it ).
    .... It's memorized xD

It's one of Smile theories, "Xion in Rikus Destati", if you have read it before.
    Odd OTP xD

I am working on a Rion Fanfic (I thought I should at least try it out xD ). Inspired by a theory someone made :)
    Yes, it worked, and I'm finished reading, and, it was good, it shows that you have improved since "Snow Troubles" :)
    Im playing my games on Beginner (lol) xD Aye the clones were easy it was just god damn time limit! Good thing Stitch saved me!

I didnt like Xigbar very much on KH2 but I cant help lolling because of him in Days xD

I didnt know if he meant it or was just saying it at random when he said that though >< Yay! *hugs*

xD Im putting all the blame on you >:D
    I feel like I'm watching too much Anime, if you are to compare me with my RL friends xD

*Waiting anxiously*
    Let's just say that most of then are in the category Anime, and Gaming xD

.... Fine, I take the chance ;D
    ... I think I have to much fandom to list them all here xD

Wow, BBS Spoilers?! .... Do I dare take the risk? I don't even look at the scans xD
    Ahh Demyx? I hated him in KH2 because of his boss fight, but I leaned on him better in Days xD Lazy as he was, he was actually nice to Roxas and wasnt a jerk to him xD *cougSaixlLarxenecough*

Xigbar wasnt bad in Days nor to Roxas, I can sense abit of playing around but he made me lol with all his jokes and quotes lol.
    "Why do you always look at me like I drowned your goldfish ?" youre not alone. I wish I could convert people to like Xion, like RokuShi, like Rion, dont like AkuRoku etc but I cant. It differs on opinion :d

Well idk maybe because you like Xigsas xD?
    Yep, I'm a Star Wars fan. Own a lot of Star Wars games, maybe not that much, but still ^^

Yes, I do wish to see it, but, if you plan to set it in a VS, put it in a spoiler tag please? xD
    Does your sis play KH too?
    Aw, dont be. There are other people im sure that like pairings that "arent usually" in the Kh fandom.
    o_O You are good! You have talent for this ^^

I also read one of your fanfic, and it's good, has potential :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back