• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
PowerOverNothing

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah Roxas and xiggy definitely had an interesting relationship going on. It seemed to start off kinda shakey, but turned out rather unique. On a side note I don't understand why those people have been freaking out about xiggys censorship, i mean regardless of the fact that he doesn't combine his two guns into one gun....they're still guns people!
    Oh...I'm good xD no problem at all, I'm pretty good with dramatic scenes most of the time. If you ever need more help, let me know. Get to writing, dear :3
    Oh ..why not irony? Xigbar came to aid Roxas when he was being overwhelmed by heartless? Xigbar's appearance shocked him, he momentarily dropped his guard, and the Heartless Knight from the 1000 battle impaled him with its blade.
    I enjoyed it regardless, hard to imagine Xigbar in a fit of rage though. Good one, especially the last line! I think you should post it, I love it :D
    :D Good series though, too bad there won't be a sequel, it was the only thing making me watch Nickelodeon xD

What we need is a couple of taters ...

POE TAY TOES! BOIL EM MASH EM STICK EM IN A STEW! xDDDD
    Aww, its missing and off limits, I don't wanna register, sorry V.V Any way you can copy/paste in a pm? They sound lovely but I never got into either series heavily, LotR is good, I just don't know an extensive amount about it.

YOOOOOOOOU SHALL NAWT PAAAASS!!
    Call me your big bro ..seven months older..somehow..scratch that, just call me what you want xD And if you haven't noticed, I'm silly myself! Show me the money!
    Get.Rest.Right.Now. >> Really, you ought to, its holding you back from your growing greatness xD. And what does the fanfiction involve character wise?
    Corny?..aww, come on PON, there's no such thing as corny when it comes to you XD

And your drawings are great, there's plenty of room for improvement. Please don't take that as an insult, what I mean is that you can become even greater than you are now :D
    Erm ...I'm not much for drawing, but I guess I can write pretty fairly, I roleplay ^^ you said you rped before back in the Roxas FC, do you draw too?
    Did you happen to read the ...the Xigbar/Xion/Ven Fanfiction?..I think you'll like the title, check in the section above the rp one, it says 'Drowned Goldfish' or something with it, I'm too lately to look.
    Its cool about you not minding how anyone else thinks, it really is ..with some characters here, its "Think like I do or your an idiot!" >.> at least with a couple people.

Your pairings, both romantic and non, are good! :D
    *Pats back* Really?..I figured someone as great as you got compliments like that all the time. You don't force your opinion on anyone, you don't get bitchy if they don't agree with you ..now, some of the other girls around here, I can't say that about >.>
    Oh, well you can get to know me if you'd like, and I can get to know you if you'll let me :D don't thank me, don't see members on forums like you anymore.That's a compliment btw.
    Hey thanks man! Good to know there are others out there. Man I can't believe that dude closed my first thread, now I feel all sad and stuff =(. I had no intention of turning it into a flame fest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back