• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ophan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah... sort've my cousin came to town a week ago and she was only around for that day... we were supposed to go to the movies but the theators were closed due to power outages...so she decided to compensate my sister and I something from the mall that the theators were at...
    I plan to look over the 2nd part tomorrow, but I have to tell you about the first part.

To be honest, I can't really work with that a whole lot. It seems like general rules that would be used to provide part of the background for the story. As such, they are simple (in theory) concepts that don't need a whole lot of expanding on save for within the story itself. A perfect example to use would be Fullmetal Alchemist. The pieces that you showed me in part one are much like "Law of Equivalent Exchange" in that series (in terms of purpose within the story, not the actual concepts themselves). It'd be like you handing me the guidelines behind "Equivalent Exchange" (such as, sending me a paragraph that talked about how in order to gain something one must give something up) and telling me to enhance it. Well, there's not really much to enhance. The idea doesn't mean a whole lot without the context of the story, so I need that first before I can even think about incorporating part one.

Still, I've yet to go over part 2, which may contain part of the story that I need.
    Not at all, I was just making sure that I knew exactly what it was that you wanted me to do.
    Alright, just so that I'm clear, you want me to help expand the ideas you just presented me, correct?
    I have no problems helping someone develop a story. Admittedly, I'm do have a few things on my plate at the moment, but I'm perfectly capable of helping someone out with a story that they are planning. I can't guarantee my speed, lol, but I will answer any questions and help you in general a soon as I am able. Don't worry, just send it to me when you are ready.
    okay so the down payment reduces the overall debt... Okay... just try to find me if you need any more help... you can Find me on Facebook too... My name is Renn Gurski
    okay that's a pretty simple equation... so is the 2750 go into the 11000 or not? if it does it's a total 9250 if not, it totals to 13750 you owe...
    well thanks for that... do you work with the government or something? well I know my fair share... so if you need my help look me up and I'll help you... My name's Renn gurski and I'm A human enclyclopedia...and excellent problem solver...
    I throughly enjoyed that funny thread you posted...now I see that you've been working on your other works I thought I'd give you a personal comment. The symbols you added and their meaning were quite precise and the picture itself was quite good...
    I see thou art enjoy this realm given to thee by god and art thou almost done with thy artwork I requested
    Ok then, I'll just send you the same information I sent Oredith.

I was talking to a friend about everything and we came up with a couple revamps.
    For example Dracula has his own personal enforcements one of which is Sherlock Holmes and he's been enlisted in this special group of enforcers with the promise of immortality as a vampire. This would essentially add more dirt to his character and gives the viewer a valid explanation as to why Dracula knows almost everything he needs to by the time Frank confronts him.
    I don't know if I mentioned it before but after the Invisible man (who will now be a badly chard burn victim which is the reason he's "cloaked") will escape after Alice is killed and take on another child for part 2 of the story which we're thinking will be Toby (from Sweeney Todd).
    Also Dr. Jekyll's reasoning for inventing the potion is now to make himself more social rather than to cure an aliment and the more he consumes it the more he starts to enjoy that other side of himself (sorta like the mask) only he becomes dependent on it and the other side takes over like we originally planned with the other scenario of him having a sickness.

We're going to start including short stories in segments,sub plot mini series, in between the main story and some of the ideas we've had so far are: Little Red Riding Hood, Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Long John Silver/Treasure Island, Aladdin, Moby Dick and a couple more (we're still adding to this.

The format of the entire novel will be a voiced comic so to speak with moving panels. If you've ever looked up the Dead Space comics on youtube, it's like those. This of course will means I'll need some Voice Actors for the entire cast.

I'm also in the process of basing the main casts facial features off actors so I'll have a better time drawing up detailed profiles. The people I have so far are.
    Heath Ledger as Frank, Johnny Depp as Dorian Gray, Laday Gaga as Alice, Gary Oldman as Sherlock, Cyllian Murphy as Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde, Terence Stamp as Dracula, Andy Garcia(maybe) as Sweeney Todd and Burgess Meredith as Watson.

That's the update I've got so far, if I remember anything else or left anything out I'll let you know and if you have any ideas feel free to voice them.

I'd be interested in hearing what your story's about if you wouldn't mind sharing sometime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back