• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ophan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• radaradarada, I got out of class a while back ago.
    I'm just in the library, "studying" lol.
    yet again,i'm always logged in hah...
    it's just a box with an X in it and i keep clicking show picture BUT IT STILL WONT SHOW :C
    Happy New Years back at you. You might think this message is over 2 months due, but time is relative anyway.
    oh alright... just let me know... with the kind of Request I put in... I wouldnt be surprised to wait this long... but I guess Ièll just have to be a bit more patient.... just let me kno when you finish it...
    Well, sounds like you had a nice day kept to yourself.

You still work at the airport? Living it up in the old seattle still?

Well, I would say.
    Get with someone you know, and that's close you if you wanna make things work out. I live in lakewood, all my bfs have lived within a 2 mile radius. But the sucky part is that after you break up. You still get to see them, atleast once a week you run into them lol.

Ay nicho, what is it that you do for living again?
    Still single?

lol. My relationship ended last monday.

But its okay.
    I'm enjoying being single for the first time in a very long time! lol.

Spent the day w/ the singles club with some friends.
    Watched vday, went out to dinner, got drunk in th evening, stopped by a dominos and ate some pizza.
    Didn't came home till 1:30 am.
    It was great :)
    Oh the joy of liberty.
    That's what I was fearing xD But in a way it's not, at least it doesn't say his name and stuff. I'm probably going to change it soon because I feel bad, though.
    No I got a little handy blackberry that does the trick. :)

Thnx.
    How have you been? How's life treating you? Any plans for this vday?
    Trigger is the short version of Mega Man Trigger which is turn is the original name of Megan Man Volnutt who is the main character of Mega Man Legends. And as you can see I am a megaman fan. Plus someone known as Trigger Happy was and is still on this forum but under a different name. Which of course caused confusion because people called him "Trig". If you have a long name people will just shorten it regardless.
    Haha, that's some real fandom right there. xD

Yeah, I'm pretty excited, too. I enjoyed Sonic 1-3&K and CD really a lot. They gave me a lot of wonderful memories, and to be honest, I hope I can make some more with the next title. :D

Although I have to say, I'm a bit skeptical about a few things, but eh, time will tell. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back