• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by oathkeepermaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Fanfiction ► The G-cell

Inside every human there is a small little life form that lives inside you. it watches what you do. it tells your body what to do. it controls every body part you have. these little things inside your body is called the G-cell. your strenghth speed and other abilitys come from this cell. you...
  2. O

fan ideas for KH2 worlds

i would like to see a world of our world. that would be cool
  3. O

fan ideas for KH2 worlds

lol aqua teen hunger force and squidbillies that would be hilarious
  4. O

fan ideas for KH2 worlds

just go to google or just watch adult swim for FLCL. anyway yeah the robin hood idea is pretty cool. i would like to see a futeristic world or where they go to earth. just earth. or japan at least
  5. O

fan ideas for KH2 worlds

if you could choose any thing any movie any game any anime or manga or just about anything, what world would it be? personally i would like to see an FLCL world. that would be my number 1 world. and the keyblade that sora would earn in that level would look like a guitar. and FFX. that would...
  6. O

KH2 opening

oo what if namine gave him a kiss when he was asleep, then he wakes up not knowing it? thats a twist. but we will never know until...when whenever
  7. O

KH2 opening

i just hope it will be different with a twist
  8. O

steamboat land

old schools cool. it looks kind of weird though dont you think?
  9. O

petition to get the rp room back

some idiots were like being dumb and were cybering in the rp room. I've talked to midnighter and he said if we get 200 sigs then we can have it back. heres what you do if you want to sign it first go to your private message and start a new message. then, when it when it asks you who you want...
  10. O

Fanfiction ► starlight city and the destroyer of darkness volume 1

goofy donald and sora were on there way back to one of the planets to take care of supplys when donald and sora were fighting as usual about who steers the gummi ship. goofy as usual was in the middle of the mess and just wanted to get along. sora: come on! I'm the keyblade master! i should...
  11. O

help! i cant find irresponisble captain tyler!

help me! i want to download one of the best animes but i cant find it! its called irresponsible captain tyler! if you know anything please do tell!
  12. O

Fanfiction ► coming soon MY FIRST FAN FIC

coming soon my first fan fic hope it turns out good
  13. O

Fanfiction ► Master Icy's KH fan fic

ok oh yeah yevon can you do me somthin?
  14. O

Fanfiction ► Master Icy's KH fan fic

hey that was pretty good can i be in the next one?
Back