• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The G-cell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathkeepermaster

Inside every human there is a small little life form that lives inside you. it watches what you do. it tells your body what to do. it controls every body part you have. these little things inside your body is called the G-cell. your strenghth speed and other abilitys come from this cell. you might see a wrestler or a sumo wrestler on tv. that person has at least 3. a basket ball player or foot ball player has 2. most humans have one. but this story is about one kid who had more G-cells to count. because of this he was more advanced more stronger and more complex than anyone else. his name is Jeff. now it takes time for the cell to grow. but there were certain times when he was young when they acted and he didnt even know.

may 1993 Jeff was in a day care center teacher saw green light and everyone was found asleep exept for Jeff. nobody understodd what happened

June 1994 Jeff and his parents got in a fight Jeff screamed like the little kid he was and knocked out his parents. they never knew what happend

there were many incidents like this that happend. but no one under stood why.

now to the present day. Jeff is now 16 and is doing fine for his age. but for some reason he thinks he cant get along in other groups. he has some friends, not many, and has average grades for a student. one day as Jeff was going to school he felt like somthing was changing

as usual he went down to his table were he ate breakfast at school, and sat with his friends

Tyler: whats wrong Jeff, youre not acting yourself today

Jeff: i dont know. for some reason somthing feels different. i cant seem to get across it.

Ed: what do you mean? is it like when you get growing pains and you can feel your self growing???

Jeff: no, somthing different. its like telling me somthing that isnt here. oh well lets go to class

adam: you sure about this? you dont look to well are you feeling OK?

Jeff: yeah im just fine, i feel a little hot but im ok

that whole day Jeff had that same feeling and, his tempeture rose slowly. meanwhile, across the country in WA DC 4 men inside a room talk.

Man1: do you feel it? hes about to change.

man2: oh you just have stomach aches again. statistics say that he wont change for another 4 years.

man1: yeah, but sometimes there are cases...

man3: oh give it a break. it would be one in a million odds for him to change now.

man4: everyone quiet down. as the leader in this organization i want you to take precaution just in case. and stop with the statistics.

as school went on Jeff got dizzier and hotter. he almost passed out but a fire drill started and made it out of school and home before it happend

Jeff: hey mom im not feeling well im gonna go lay down...

mom: k.....are you ok?

Jeff: just fine mom.

Mom:.......

later that night, Jeff awoke with a shock. all of a sudden he kept throwing up everywhere and coughing up blood. it was happening. his cells were finnaly changing not 6 or 7 cells, but millions in one body, all changing into a G-cell. he kept throwing up and coughing up more blood. later that morning, his found him laying on the ground. his clothing was ripped to shreads. blood was every where. on the walls, and all over the ground. chunks of vomit was everywhere. there was no place you could walk without stepping in vomit.

dad: KIM! CALL THE HOSPITLE!

mom: whats wrong?

dad: nothing just do it! i got to go somwhere?

the mother looks down in the basement where Jeff sleeps.

mom: oh my god. what.....what happpend?

dad: i dont know but i need to take him to the hospitle. call them and tell them that we're coming!

mean while back in DC

soldier: SIR!

man4: what?

soldier: WE HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT HE'S CHANGED SIR

man4: wow, that soon? son, get ready for the century of a life time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back