• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

fan ideas for KH2 worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathkeepermaster

if you could choose any thing any movie any game any anime or manga or just about anything, what world would it be?

personally i would like to see an FLCL world. that would be my number 1 world. and the keyblade that sora would earn in that level would look like a guitar.

and FFX. that would be awesome where sin would be a heartless. really cool.

anything else?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
FLCL?What is that?Anyway,I would like to see a Robin Hood World or a DragonBallZ World in kh2.Buu or Frieza would be the boss.The king of Robin Hood would be the boss of that world.

oathkeepermaster

just go to google or just watch adult swim for FLCL. anyway yeah the robin hood idea is pretty cool. i would like to see a futeristic world or where they go to earth. just earth. or japan at least

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I`d like to see a gargoyle world were you can be a gargoyle or something that would be cool!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dude him in purepwnage world that would be awesome he could team up with jeremy and doug and be all like BOOM HEADSHOT and SCUD STORM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back