• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► starlight city and the destroyer of darkness volume 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathkeepermaster

goofy donald and sora were on there way back to one of the planets to take care of supplys when donald and sora were fighting as usual about who steers the gummi ship. goofy as usual was in the middle of the mess and just wanted to get along.

sora: come on! I'm the keyblade master! i should steer!

donald: you dont know one thing about this ship! i was the one who built it!

sora: no you wernt me and cid took it apart and rebuilt it remember?

donald: if it wasnt for us you wouldnt have even known about gummi ships SO LET ME STEER!

sora: ME!

donald: ME!

goofy: cant we all just get along

sora and donald: NO!

thats when donald had enough and pulled out his wand and zapped sora with thunder. sora was knocked back and hit a button. sora turned around and read what the button said.

sora: WARNING THIS IS THE SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON. DO NOT TOUCH UNLESS YOURE STUPID OR YOURE SUICIDLE. WE DONT RECOMEND EITHER.

donald: AHH! IM A IDIOT WE'RE GONNA DIE! HELP!

goofy: why does this ship even have a self destruct button? why would we even put one on?

sora: WHO CARES LETS JUST GET OUT OF HERE!

As sora and goofy looked a for a way out of this mishap, the ship split in 2. sora was on one side goofy and donald were on another. as sora fell down he noticed they were going down on a planet they have never seen. all sora could think of was "i dont wanna die yet. what about riku? kairi? kairi?" as sora looked down he saw trees popped up before him. one of them snagged him by his baggy pants. after sora found a way down to the ground he decided to go look around for goofy and donald. sora saw a path and decided to follow it. not know it at the time, sora was being watched.

after what seemed hours of following the same path 2 heartless appeared out of the bushes.

sora: WOAH! 2 HEARTLESS JUST APPEARED OUT THOSE BUSHES!

*ahem* uh yeah i just said that. anyway sora just stared at them then took out his keyblade and stood there waiting for them to attack. the heartless just stared at him. then one of the heartless pulled off a horn off of its belt and blew. all of a sudden sora found himself under a net and his keyblade dissappearing.

sora: whats happening to my keyblade? whats happening? i feel weak.

one heartless came up to sora. the heartless looked at sora and picked up a rock and knocked him out. once they knocked him out he understood what the heartless were. they were tribal heartless.

sora woke up feeling an intense heat on his body. he looked around and noticed he was spinning. he looked when he spun around facing the ground he noticed he was over a fire rotating.

sora: there gonna eat me?? who the hell is coming up with this crap??? i wanna talk to my lawyer!

SHUT UP OR I'LL JUST HAVE THEM EAT YOU!!!!!!!!!

sora: I'll be good.

as sora looked up he noticed that his ropes were glowing? was this what was not letting him summon the keyblade? each time he tried moving more power was drained from him. he thought it was best to just stop fighting and hope for the best. then, all of a sudden sora heard the heartless screaming. sora looked around as best as he could but could only hear screaming from the heartless. the heartless surrounding the main campfire. left sora to help the others. all of a sudden, sora saw a heartless get knocked back. all sora could see was a fast moving bright light. then, there was silence.

voice: need some help?

sora: of course i need some help! im tied up to a log rotating under a fire! what do you think im trying to do? get warm????

voice: yeah yeah dont get your panties in a wad.

sora: huh? whatever. who are you anyway?

as the man was untieing sora he talked to him.

unknown man: im just the messenger.

sora: huh?

the man helped sora over the fire.

man: no time lets get out of here.

as sora followed the man they ran out of the forest on to the path he was walking on earlier. then they took another path. sora looked around and saw the heartless right on there tail.

sora: oh crap where are we going??

man: you will see.

as they kept running they started to lose the heartless. the man slowed to a walk. as they started walking, sora noticed a huge wall.

sora: woah..... where are we?

man: this, *opens the door* is starlight city.

sora looked around and saw how huge the buildings were. he also saw gummi cars and other automotives made out of gummi. he looked and saw advanced technology he had never seen before

sora: whats your name?

man: my name? its....sato. sato masahiro.

till next time volume 2!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Wait, that was one volume? Try one chapter. Maybe. Anyway, would it kill you to use captial letters? And were you trying to be funny? Or dramatic? Because I didn't get either. Anyway, you need to work on clarifying your writting.

In short, that stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back