• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay i think sora coming out of the pod happens after the bhk awakening.

okay you see bhk and he is running to where ever he meets namine and then diz stops him then awakening. then for a short time you are sora coming out of the pod

Midnightdragon

I liked the questionaire. Actually, I liked the whole of the opening for KH. Ummm...The trailer showed the BHK with the the keyblade. It should be interesting the fight with the keyblade instead of the dream sword, staff, or shield ( which ever you chose first). I think opening with what has happened to everyone since the end of COM up until the beginning of KH2 would be kind of cool. Then after the music going with the whole catching up video ends showing the BHK in the dream world like in the beginning of KH.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
then again i reall hearing it in deep dive

passion wasn't even a concept when dd was created.

okay that song is call Deep Dive.

passion is a new song for the theme song yet to he heard or released

The other side said:
Why are you asking questions we cannot answer?Anyway,I'm guessing DiZ gave him the Kingdom Key.

Pwned...

Remember? BHK got out his kingdom key and slashed DiZ... how can he get it from DiZ if he already got it!?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
How do you think that BHK ends up in Oblivion? I really don't think that he goes there physically. I think it is during his Awakening. After he fights the Giant Nobody, and after the whole gang on the platform, I think then BHK will meet up with Namine.

BHK has to know SOMETHING about Sora by the time he meets up with DiZ in CO.

"Are you talking to me? Or Sora?"

I don't think that he is fully aware of Sora existence before the Awakening. Similar to how Sora has no idea of BHK's. But, during the Awakening, BHK is...notified (cant think of a better word right now) of Sora.

Also explains that he has the Kingdom Key before he met up with DiZ...seeing how he attacked him with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back