• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've played it but I haven't finished it because I got lost after you leave the school for the first time lol but yeah, are you a fan of anime?
    Well, at that age(7), I wasn't much of a video game fan. I just drew and used my toys to fight each other. Infact the first game I ever played was FF7 ,which I didn't get to finish because I was a dumb kid and got stuck, and my friend told me Cloud was in the game so I was like "cool" and when I played it, I fell in love with the series lol Sorry, i'm like telling you my life's story lol
    That's cool. I'm more of a Terra fan myself :D I only got into it 3 years ago, my friend lent me both KH1 and KH2 and i've been a fan ever since. I sort of envy the people that have had that game in their childhood lol So are you excited for BBS and Re:Coded?
    Im not that excited for the last airbender, i like the tv show but having a live action one just doesn't appeal to me
    Yeah, i'll send it to you in a private message. I don't really like putting my picture out there in public D:
    Hi Nicole! And yeah, I know how you feel. I get mistaken for a senior all the time . Oh, and cool pikachu plushie I'm a fan of pokemon too.
    Oh, yeah. I noticed that you just started posting and didn't have alot of friends so I decided to add you :D Hope that's ok. Well, my real name is Erick but on sites like this I prefer to be called Light , i'm 14 and i'm in 9th grade lol

Your turn :)
    I know what you mean, music can help you get through some hard times, but upbeat music always makes you feel happy and nice
    Thank you! That's all I wanted to know. Now I know you're not some cocky online bitch!! Hurray!!!
    But seriously, have fun. Well, as much fun as you can have on here.
    I would hope he would find you attractive, since he's your BOYFRIEND.....
    What I'm saying is, you got a lot of attention because you were found attractive. How do you feel about that?
    I'm sure all of KHI knows you have a boyfriend by now. Which is fine? Congratulations???
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back