• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mushu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• >XD i was more focused on her rage face! and its japan aint no boy uneducated on the knowledge that is undergarments~
    COOKIES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol 'the face of hell' Air Gear 6 Page 7, Read Air Gear 6 Online for Free
    it is uh...just pop yer drinking right?

:O but i's not smart enough for nerdness! besides what bout you namine siggy? >XD
    xD didnt know the Doc had so much pep to it.

lol wish i was smart as a real nerd >:3 i'd hack every damn thing from here to town
    you no understand just means you know even less than i do, and thats bad >XD

dont know what a bruno mars is~ oh wasnt that a league member from the pokemon when i was little? >XD

sketching what?
    xD eat to much sugar?

alright tryin to find a grind spot in FF13 tho to max the crystaruim >.> but its not going so well...maxing the levels and unlocking the Lightning theme for my ps3 is all i wanna do now that i beat the story so i can get to play ico & shadow of the colossus collection >:3

how bout yoU?
    I was just trying even the field before you went all show-offy on me. Besides, when I said lil' I was reffering to you age, not your height. I just needed a way express my disregard for show-offishness, that's all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back