• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mushu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Kay' ;p

I think I would do a lot better than most would, not too long ago I didn't get sick while riding and driving a semi. While a teacher of mine did :/
    DR, does me just fine, but I don't have any qualms toward either Dawn or Rebirth ^.^

I'm stay at home kinda guy, so a cruise doesn't really sound that good to me (Plus, I don't know how I'd feel with all the swaying @w@
    o,0 i...i know! the mods did something....helpful! :O

dotn ? me! you put yer yoyo away o.0
    I hope you don't. We need some new blood in the thread, and don't worry, we don't bite much.
    Nothing much. I fucking killed my stomach from my gargantuan and delicious Thanksgiving meal, and I see you are now posting in the Freestyle thread. Plan to become a regular like me, Dark Prince, and The Citrus Cult?
    dont know if it'll work, also have you seen what it takes for a name change now? xD
    also that accoint link was in 2005, so you stole his name >XD

only a little o,0
    nope never asked~
    i dont think thats it, i think it might be the numbers in the other guys name. the other member that it takes me to instead of *Rikku* has numbers to.
    see:
    View Profile: mushu123123 - KHInsider Forums
    this is where i go when i try to view our convo page.

eh dont matter now dudes up and vanished, come to think of it everyone has.
    lol i have already over the member *Rikku*'s page but they dont know what causes it so i have to stick to pm's so i can keep track of our convo's, not a problem here since you only have mine so far xD

>.> i dont, showed the mans nature all he had to do was say it to my face not do what he did.
    lol yer vm page takes me to someone else like *rikku*'s.

and i dont think so why?

<,<..............>,>............>:D 1st vm woot!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back