• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Unanswered Questions of Union χ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Beamer

Awards
I figured it might be better to set up a dedicated forum post for us to discuss stuff we were confused about or things the game ultimately didn't answer during its run.

I guess some questions to start off with:
  • Why are Donald, Goofy, Chip 'n' Dale, and Mickey in Daybreak Town during the events of χ? Are they just projections from the book of prophecies?
  • Why didn't we see the χ-Blade?
  • Why didn't we see the world split into smaller worlds?
  • What ultimately happened to Master Ava?
There's probably more I'm not thinking of, so feel free to post them here, and let's see if we can help each other figure out the answers :)

Noivern

Awards
We're probably finding out about the Disney Co. in a future game since the presence of Chip and Dale makes me think of gummy ships, so it might have to do with whetever they went to find Sora.

As for the world splitting apart, I went on about this briefly in a few other threads, but I believe it happened between the destruction of Daybreak Town and Ephemer floating in the ocean of it's remaints. It's hard to actually show the scene happening because of the "Pangea" implications of the original world, so I wouldn't count on that being showed on screen in any game unless we get flashbacks to Ephemer building Scala at some point?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

[LIST]
[*]Why are Donald, Goofy, Chip 'n' Dale, and Mickey in Daybreak Town during the events of χ? Are they just projections from the book of prophecies?
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]
There's this running gag in the JoJo fandom called "Araki Forgot". Araki is the creator of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. The phrase references plot points that Araki introduced and intended to develop, yet forgot. In This case: #NomuraForgot. It's possible that Tetsuya forgot about that detail. Or he intends to develop it later.

[QUOTE="Beamer, post: 6629591, member: 244496"]

[LIST]
[*]Why didn't we see the χ-Blade?
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]
I presume because it wasn't the MoM's endgame to recreate the Blade. And thematically, this wasn't the war that created it nor split it.

[LIST]
[*]Why didn't we see the world split into smaller worlds?
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]
Judging by the fact that Daybreak Town turns into Scala ad Caelum, maybe this also isn't the original world that split into several ones.

[LIST]
[*]What ultimately happened to Master Ava?
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]
We still don't know, but she's a Vessel of Darkness, meaning she's going to reappear physically.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Adding another batch of questions
what the heck happened to ephemer and what allows him to talk to sora?
whos the true dandelion?
how did no name get in Odin’s classroom?
did ephemer give Eraqus masters defender or did brain or brains descendant give it to him.
what’s the deal with xehanorts female caretaker? (I’m not going to call her his mom because we just don’t know if she is yet and it’s likely that shes just a caretaker unrelated to him.)?
What happened to strelitzia?
whats the deal with luxu and brain?
what’s the deal with Scala and how it looks in the ending?
what does the master plan to do in Quadratum other than running from darkness there?

these questions make me exited for September and 2022.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
what the heck happened to ephemer and what allows him to talk to sora?
Ephemer somehow stayed behind in Daybreak Town and built Scala ad Caelum from its ruins. I presume he died from old age and the Ephemer Sora makes contact with is the Ephermer from the past. We've yet to be told how this unravels.

whos the true dandelion?
We still don't know, but the popular theory is that it's Streritzia. Some others suggest it could be Ava

how did no name get in Odin’s classroom?
We've yet to see. Perhaps Luxu's inheritor put it there

did ephemer give Eraqus masters defender or did brain or brains descendant give it to him.
We still don't know. I presume this is something to be touched upon in Dark Road

what’s the deal with xehanorts female caretaker? (I’m not going to call her his mom because we just don’t know if she is yet and it’s likely that shes just a caretaker unrelated to him.)?
I presume this is going to be a subject unraveled un DR

What happened to strelitzia?
The popular theory seems to be that she rook refuge in Lauriam's heart and could come back

whats the deal with luxu and brain?
We still don't know and I wonder when we're gonna know. Either in Dark Road or in the new KH game

what’s the deal with Scala and how it looks in the ending?
It's theorized that Scala has multiple island cities, meaning that perhaps each island looks different

what does the master plan to do in Quadratum other than running from darkness there?
We still don't know. I presume the MoM is waiting for the ideal time to return to the other world

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If the Disney worlds are projections of the future, why do we never see Sora in any of them? The irony of UX having the most faithful retelling of Aladdin to date is that it contradicts the actual KH1 version of events.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If the Disney worlds are projections of the future, why do we never see Sora in any of them? The irony of UX having the most faithful retelling of Aladdin to date is that it contradicts the actual KH1 version of events.
This is just a theory, but, Dark Road established that, when Worlds fall to darkness, they retell their memories as they're reborn. What if No Name saw that version of Agrabah instead of the on Sora saw?

Chie

Awards
The original story is the world's "platonic form". More and more due to stuff like Dark Road this makes sense to me.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Ballad of caius thanks for the response
most of the questions I sent had no concrete answer because wanted to see what the theory’s were on them so thanks for pointing me to some of them.

Beamer

Awards
Honestly, that's my main intention for this thread as well. I get a lot of our questions don't have answers yet, but we can try to fill in the blanks.

Awards
I'm definitely the most curious about what happened to Ava. If we go by what Luxu said in KHIII's epilogue, whatever task she had set for her seems to have been accomplished. But then, does that mean she perished? Or is she in hiding? I'm guessing that we may run into her before long! I'm very intrigued to see what happens to her!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm definitely the most curious about what happened to Ava. If we go by what Luxu said in KHIII's epilogue, whatever task she had set for her seems to have been accomplished. But then, does that mean she perished? Or is she in hiding? I'm guessing that we may run into her before long! I'm very intrigued to see what happens to her!
If Ava is still to be used as a Vessel of Darkness, then I presume she's still alive. What her role was, we don't know if it was anything beyond what the Master told her to do or if Luxu once again directly intervened in the MoM's plans and told her to do something (or knew she was going to do something, but he didn't stop her)

Back