• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Monkey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've been on sparingly these past few days because it's the home stretch at school, but I'll try to get on as much as possible.

School ends two weeks from today for me, so you might have to wait a little bit for results, but I should be able to get it all done once summer starts.
    is this about the mosque being built in like tennesse, missouri or somewhere?

yeah, my sister's watched it =/
    Hmm, in most ways, probably, but I am better at being a homo than you. So, Ruben's love really should be channeled to those who would be most beneficial to him in terms of love. Thus the basis of my incomprehension.
    I really want to go somewhere in Chicago (DePaul, Loyola, University of Chicago), but my parents are gravitating towards whatever is cheaper--their favorite school being in the middle of Iowa.
    I'm just a committee member, being in high school and all.
    Sad it's my last year though.
    First semester is finally over and my layday is hanging with her mom today.

This is the first day in months where I literally have noting going on. What do you need, boss?
    View Profile: Angelheart-chan - KHInsider Forums

The member who won the Re:coded Contest--you can talk to her about the points and stuff now. :)
    i've been very...
    very...
    very bored.
    my optimistic new year spirit lasted a couple of days... it's starting to die.
    I must find something to do! I was so desperate I came back to KHI. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back