• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Monkey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i was kidding about that silly.
    yeah we havent talked in ages. how are you sweetheart?

and i friend requested u here because i wanted to keep u. and collect u. /stalk
    Mmhm, strategical fights are funner. And yes, Seymour two is the fight in Bevelle, I think it's Seymour Nato or Flux.
    Yeah, it's quite a good privacy setting. It's a bit anti-social, but I like it.

Hahaha - well, I think I'm shorter than you, so that's always a bonus, right? Make an entry for me in your little black book*

*don't really know what the fuck I'm talking about...
    Well... Personally, I thought the first half of the game was easy. When I got to fight Seymour in the Macarena (lol it's Macalania) Temple, that's when things got hairy, no thanks to Anima. -_-''
    Well, I beat Seymour Two using a cheap strategy; put every Aeon in Overdrive mode before the battle and go "guns blazing" with him. xD
    But yeah, both of them were hard.
    First time, finished it a couple of minutes ago. Will now go see some faqs to see if I can do anything else. Also, who's idea was it to make the final boss long as hell?! Seriously, also... I envy Yu Yevon's ability of casting Curaga each time it gets hit. And, last but not least, I was expecting Yu Yevon to look like a human being, was also expecting more from Seymour.

Seymour was too basic of a villain.
    "Hi, my name is Seymour, my mother died because of society so I hate everyone and my philosophy is; death's better than living, so, I'mma use my powers to give everyone the gift of dying!" he said with some voice acting that could have been better.

Also, when Seymour and Yuna were watching Yunalesca and Zion in their room together, I thought he told Yuna they were gonna have sex, as to why her face was red. But then she told everyone he wanted to marry her. 0_0
    I just had a bit of a revelation. My first boyfriend looks extremely similar to you... I KNEW there was some weird glimmer of recognition when I saw a picture of you. Mind you, we were about 10 yrs old at the time...and once someone asked us if we were twins...anyway, I digress.
    Major lies jeels. Site is all kinds of not working. And when you send a VM, it automatically posts twice, or in E.J.'s case a bunch of times.
    Major lies jeels. Site is all kinds of not working. And when you send a VM, it automatically posts twice, or in E.J.'s case a bunch of times.

EDIT: See. And I can edit it and it will still say database error while still working. Or in the case of when I first posted the message, it said database error.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back