• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mirby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thank you so much Talyn, *hugs* you're a ray of sunshine on a stormy day... you've really made me happy, I've never been fully happy in the past 7 months *hugs again* gotta spread the news!!!!!!!!
    Forum wives... are kinda like... relationships online... Members are married mostly because they usually really like each other or rather lusty toward someone...

like that's the kind of relationship Finland and Leonard have...(Two members) and there's a few other'couples' around here... There's Ethnic Woman (You know her I'm sure of) and her hubby Ophan (He's a friend o' mine who does some amazing drawings sometimes).
    Fran and her hubby Apple Jaxx ( Fran is an old RP buddy o' mine and Jaxx is a staff member and a pretty decent artist in the digital media section, he does some great tags just look at the first one in my signature) then there's Gildragon, He's not really focusing on forum wives right now because he has a real girlfriend now but he used to be the pimp of the forums. Me? I'm usually the one who gets divorced from most of my former wives... because they never come back here...

I was hoping maybe... could you be my next Forum wife?
    lol... but Talyn's a really cool name... uuh I was also kinda wondering... have you heard of a forum wife yet?
    okay well with my accent I'd go Tay-lin...
    Hey! I just got an Idea! Talyn
    And Rallen!
    (R enn ALLEN gurski)
    Rallen is cool sounding name don't you think? said the same way yours is
    in the process of learning tin pin slammer, Josh is dick but he's cracking me up!
    Oh yeah definatly

As much as id like to blow threw this game im a very busy college student with papers & such to wright.
    Yeah please dont say anymore, i had already accidently spoiled myself on Shikis identity right before the mission when i visited TWEWEY thread, id like to keep Joshuas secrets a mystery.
    1stly no i didnt have any innuendos inn my last msg

2nd theirs a 3rd week!?!?!?!?
    Week 2 day 2, still no auto battle, tell me im not a beast!

Also Josh is gay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back