• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Miki Hikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• xD That would startle me back then.

We should! (though I'd totally beat you~) >3>

I said I never owned it not that I never played it. =3

Yes. xD

xD I'm not sure how I remember after so long.

xD I hated the lightning more than red shells.

lol It takes a bit of practice. xD

Oh oh Did you ever learn how to shoot things backwards? xD
    xD The first time I done it it was out of curiosity I remember thinking "I wonder if I can make it..." rofl.
    My cousin said it. xD

We should play it again and find out then. xD

I loved Mario 64 but never owned it. TuT

haha I've only seen it once myself. Though I'm never below 4th place. =3

There's also a sand bridge as you get near the waterfall cave that lets you drive straight through the water by passing that curve. ;3

muwhahaha I loved it, made it interesting. >=}

haha Bet that got on your sisters nerves. xD I remember on the skyscraper level that I learned how to jump over the pit falls and each time someone chased me with a star or shot a shell at me I'd jump those holes and either dodge the shell or cause the person with a star to fall to their end. xD

I remember hearing something about that but never had the patience to wait the 50min. xD

*o* Sounds nice.
    lmao I used to do that too! x'D As soon as the race in Rainbow Road started I'd dart off and jump off the course and she'd go "what are you doing!?" x'D

lol I've done that as well! =D Train usually always killed me though.

lol Never tired that one but once I was racing with 3 others and the one kid got 4th place in every race so at the end during the trophy ceremony us other three of trophies then it showed him off in the distance running form bombs. xD

lol My fave part about the beach was that secret path though the water as well as the water fall shortcut.

Oh oh do you remember the multiplayer levels!?
    My fave trick to do in the one level with the four colored blocks was to shoot green turtle shells into the lowest level until they was all over place making it impossible to go back to the bottom floor. xD

(crap nearly time for work, I'll be back later ;3)
    8D 2 Was the best! Every mario party after just didnt' seem as fun. Oh oh What's your favorite race track!? =D Mines Rainbow Road.

Hmm It's hard to put into words but it just seems fitting somehow. =3 Something about the cute expression on it.
    It was! I loved mario party 2. TuT I still play mario kart or smash bros on it too.

=3 It oddly suits you~
    lol That's likely, the N64 was the killer of tv time. xD

You changed your avie again. *o*
    Lol It was the early and late 90's (and some early 2000's). Just a wee bit before your time that your capable of remembering. ;]
    What? xD That would be so gross to eat! Dx

I got that set up and it takes place mainly in Archville, MO, but for a brief time, they'll be in New Marias (alternative version of New Orleans) trying to get back home. Archville is the alternative version of St.Louis. I'm using both X-Men: First Class and Infamous series to help spark the story up. :3
    Haha I see. I remember when both was on tv. I'd watch both every chance I got, along with gof troop and he hercules, aladdin and gargoyles series'.
    To this day the duck tales theme is stuck in my head. o-o

I enjoyed them as well. ^_^
    xD I'm surprised your old enough to remember darkwing duck.

Lol Your posts were far from dumb, i found the hyperness adorable. xD
    Ate some Shrimp Poppers, biscuits, and some fries. Then went to watch The Bible: The Epic Miniseries on Blu-Ray. :D

Well, I'm working on characters and I just finished up my first character, but I'm lacking some personality for the second character.. I don't know if I want her to be the girl next door or emo or just what.. :/
    TuT I miss quackers <3

Thats cause their both awesome!! 8D

How is my bobblehead today? o3o
    Hey, Miki! :D I'm doing great, surprisingly. xD

Yep, I did have a good New Year. Nope, I didn't party too much.

How are you doing? :3 I'm working up on a story of mine, but I'm lacking some.. *creative* ideas. xD
    Heck yeah!! =D I'd defiitely get one. Just lok at all the things they make/sell in kh and ff games~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back