• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Miki Hikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *pats head* Only joking. xD I could actually name a few off hand. xD

Sorry poppet but it must've been him. =3

Aw what do you have then?
    You callin me old!? x'D lmao

You couldn't play it before? Mew? I've only had mew on the old blue version of the game which is long since gone, I'm sorry poppet. =[
    Though I may have other things on my X game that I dont remember that you'd want. =3

xD Best you dont know.
    I can always give you a list of the retro games that you've likely never seen. xD

Nope. x3 *puts on stubborn cap*

Yes and if you know the right codes it could help you rewrite somethings too. xD

It's so wrong yet I can't look away. xD
    I'm playing XY now. Oh my god, I don't know what to get! XD; I'm totally out of money, anyway...

I was in drawing classes pretty much my whole life, so I had to draw things that I didn't necessarily want to draw. I'm still no good at perspective...

Sentai is a team battle genre of shows like Power Rangers, Saint Seiya, and Sailor Moon. Yeah, it is inspired by those shows, but it's more serious than all of them, and it takes place in America. But it does parodize them from time to time. XD; It's mostly about individuality vs. conformity, and keeping the traits that you already have.
    Yeah, they have it for PS2 and PS Vita.. I don't have Vita, but I do have PS2, so that works well.

Well, I'm sure there are some things you wouldn't want people to know, but eventually they'll find out. Am I right?
    Oh, I keep on forgetting. I think it's because of studying and Pokemon. XD; Ah, Valentine's Day is coming up. ^^

I have several, but I want to draw the one closest to me first. Or maybe I should go with something easier...?

Yeah, I thought about it since the end of junior high, pretty much. I tweaked it until it's almost completely different, even gave up on it a few times. It's a magical sentai story, but with a lot of American flavoring.
    Nah, I own the PS2 game of it and I absolutely love everybody! :D

To be honest, there is some things I don't like to admit and it's hard to do in front of everybody.
    Nothing good comes to mind when I see this:

xD Well if you wanted to bad enough it's on the wii's virtual console.

B-but it's not a real magazine it's all internet. D8

Yes "enhancer" is just a fancy way of saying cheater. xD
    Okay, good! :D I hope she enjoys it! Oh, tell her I said Happy Birthday.

Okay, good to know! *pokes your cheek back*

Oh, that's cool.. I'm watching Persona 4: Golden play-through. It feels great to be with the gang once more! :D I think they're more of a family than my real one, though.. That's just me.
    Yep. When I borrowed a Donkey Kong 64 game once it wouldn't play and a message came on screen saying I needed it. =3

Yes.

OHHH. lol Well it'd work by putting the game you wanted to cheat on top of the game genie cartridge. From there it'd pull up a screen to enter your codes and boom instantly a boss at any game you touched. =]
    Here's what it'd look like:http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/www.ign.com/14121/2011/04/GameGenie-SNES-e1303597233272-600x800.jpg

Yes. 8D lol I remember that after I unlocked Dodrio tower on pokemon stadium that I practically used it all the time to play pokemon blue and sliver rather than the gameboy.
    Sometimes. x)

She'll enjoy it.. Yosuke is so hilarious! xD And Teddie too! Aw, Teddie.. \^_^/

Okay, good! :3 *pokes other arm*

Oh, oh!! What have you been doing? :3
    *hugs Miki* Aw, at least you got the message. :D

Fun? It would be, but I'm afraid of being beaten up by your sister in knowledge of P4.. >.<'

Then watch the Animation of P4 right now! *pushes you in the back to get started, but can't due to you being so firm.. *
    Nope, you can't play donkey kong 64 without it either. =3

I seen it but it's just not the same. xD

That too. x3

How does what work?

lol I did though I used the pokemon stadium games to do it most the time. =]
    Okay, three times you had to get the message. xD

O_O er, let's just not do that..

Okay. :3 Do you sometimes feel like you want to join the team from Persona 4 and do the cool stuff? ;3 I would so love to hang out with Naoto! <3
    Orly? Who's your sister's favorite Doctor? Yup, I seen the Christmas special. I think I prefer a young Doctor than an old one.

I got a book called "Fiery Heart" by Richelle Mead. "Saved at Sunrise" by C.C. Hunter.

What games and movies, did you get? Aw, I love Chinese food! ;u; Do you eat fortune cookies?

lol. It's a nice perk to have a pink name, but half the time, I feel like I'm losing my mind at all the things I need to do, or should be doing. xD Thank you times a million, means a lot to hear you say so.

What kind of stuff is your sister drawing? If you don't mind me asking. What kind of videos, and anime are you watching? Any of them funny?
    haha fangirling, huh? I can't wait for the release of SSB myself. I want to give the animal crossing character a whirl.

*hugs more* you're so cute! x3 Oh yeah, most definitely! I'm glad I could revive it, once again.

I wish you the best against Gram! Also, who is that in your avie?
    Indeed, it was. x3

*Pokes the other arm* Yeah, by reading it again for the 100th time. xD

... Oh, she does? I demand to quiz her on the subject! None can beat the knowledge that is me! \^_^/

The game or the anime of it? Because I haven't seen that one, but others says it may have the name Persona, but it's certainly not it. :/ So, P4:TA is the truest to its name.
    We have! xD That's so crazy..

You went by fast *hand over head* xD So, tell me.. Do you like anime? If so, I would suggest watching Persona 4: The Animation.. or buy it at Amazon.com for the physical cover of it. I really, really LOVE Naoto to death! ^_^ Also, I ship Yu/Naoto greatly! :3

Ohh... I'm getting started to watch Persona 3: Portable of the female story. I'm actually thinking about getting it for enjoyment's sake. :)
    Lol, I would have gotten them all over again with Blu-ray, but it would rob me my money. T_T

I bet it was! :)

Um, it's next Monday for the episode. *poke you on the arm* xD

Stanley Parable? O_O Never heard of it.. and if it's confusing, why are you watching it then? *tits head*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back