• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lunarmaster54
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I don't like digimon that much and besides i'm joining the new KH rp ^_^
    send the first question in a private message and the second question is: They can follow me if they want but I would prefer if they did.
    Lol the parents are some where around XD remember you never see anyone elses parents anyway XD
    Well, I've had swimming as well which doesn't help. LOL have you checked Bone's file.
    magicedd's posts are like... slighly deranged. NO OFFENSE MAGICEDD IF YOU READ THIS!
    Thanks!!!! Cool. I'll watch it tommorow, because today I'm not digesting much of what I'm doing so. Tommorow I'll be able to watch it and understand it.
    He's happy, because it's getting his posts up, and it is however slightly improving skill, creativity and of such.
    So what is Full Metal Alchemist?
    Is it a game, cartoon or Movie?
    Sounds cool though. Oh and have you thought about another chapter for Melody of Their Hearts???
    I am hanging out for that like... SO badly!
    I find it funny that your challenge to anyone has become like, a sub story of sorts!
    Hiiiii!!!!!
    Same here. I've been exploiting the wonders of how my cousin couldn't figure out that Magicedd's real name was... Eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back