• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lunarmaster54
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So how many posts do need?
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To answer your question to Bonechill. Yes.
    We will be going back and forth ofternly through the rp.
    Thanks!!!!!! I got a day at a resort. That was fun. I can't get my Ebook to work that I got though.
    No need to be so formal ^^

And I figured as much but I wasn't so sure, thanks for the heads-up ^^
    Lightandark is like dieing lol, about the little girl that i added to the rp, hes like super sad and wants me to save her parents sooo bad it anit funny im like we will see if and when the time comes, its just cause im a awsome rper that way i give alot of detail
    Exactly why im pissed off right now i cant do anything and its been that way for like 5 days and hes been on each and everyone of those. and bone said hes putting a vote up now. becasue they have already told him who knows how many times
    No hes trying to recreate org13, and im like no.. and hes using what just happend with my character to do it, these nobodies are differnet that nobody knows about yet. but hes trying to use my npcs and its like he needs to stop
    See this is how i see a rp. Role plays are choices that the players make what ever choice they make, does something that affects them or others. This guy is trying to get invovled with my rp, and hes trying to make the decisions and some im like wtf! you need to stop! or just leave me and go back to your own, i dont want to rp with this noob.
    see and thats fine that he falls down, but he has no right to discribe the place he sees, he fell down my trap. its my decision... on what the place he ends up looks like. And now hes trying to use my rp to create nobodys for him its like wtf and stfu!
    lol yea i read your rp.. im so sick of roaring... i fudging hate him.. have you ready anything that has happend to my character?
    Well like i said your not a novice you basicly get the rules of rp i assume... This is not my first rp im more on the expert level XD (if youve noticed the way ive been leaving my rps) But it is my first one here on the fourms. If you need some advice let me know. Is this your first rp ever?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back