• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lunarmaster54
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• your rp was going good untill you put shocked the wizards long enough for Timmy to hit it with a well aimed blizzard spell.

Thats controling my characters.... change it and ill post a reply to u
    Well I think so. I think tht Magic has to post about Ace landing on the bike though...
    No niit yet, he might be soon though... if no one saves him mettors are raiining down fromt he sky an din rl time he has like 30 seconds before falling to his death, we shall see if anyone one wants to save him lol
    Thanks majorly for posting. Now we need Magic to post.
    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You can certainly powerplay if only slightly, like saying. "He went yet felt Yuki's touch on the back of his leg as she followed relentlessly."
    Hiii!
    I'n a be a little stumped on what to do at the moment for the Digimon Sign-up...
    Same here. Everyone has like frozen... so. I guess we need someone else to post.
    I've decided on Renamon. I think that I can transform her pretty well into a mad Digimon.
    The Elder of Thunder
    Name: Sam
    Appearance: 160cm tall. Sam has long, black woolen sleeves that stick on his arms. He has a blue shirt, with a black leather cloak over it. His pants are black and go half way down his shins. He has pale white coloured skin, and his hair is brown and reaches his eyebrows. Implant is on his right upper arm.

So far nothing else...
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm making a temp...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back