• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Exactly ^^ Most of those worlds in the list wouldn't be available right away, and Treasure Planet would probably work out the way it is in the movie. Also I completely understand, when would you be going out of town, and would you be wondering if the rp could start earlier, or later?
    Well, we're still sort of waiting for a few others, perhaps to fill out the first few nobody positions, at least those between One and Six, and perhaps even a keyblade in both of the two remaining general spots. But, I guess if people would really want to start it very soon, I could talk with kkl and see what he says, we might even start the rp with what we have now ^^ Oh, I added Treasure Planet as a world, giving it a kh twist in it, what do you think? ^_^
    Oh yes, I knew I forgot one lol Sorry about that. I'll write one for Robin Hood right away ^__^
    Its no problem ^^ I think it was a really interesting world, and I'm sure I can think of something for it. Might be interesting to see some of the characters facing against the evil one of the three main characters, while in their different forms ^_^ Also if you mean Atlantis and Treasure Planet, I was thinking of adding them to the list soon.
    Alrighty then!

Not too much. Been working on getting more Site Staff on KG. Otherwise I've just been lazy lol.
    Well not much, i finished my summer semester and am now taking a summer break, im going to North Carolina saturday morning, and im currently relaxing until then until tommorow when i have to clean house before i go.
    Hey hey Cam!!!!!! I was meaning to VM you but I got scatterbrained and forgot >_<;

>_>; My computers dictionary recognizes the word scatterbrained... Awesome.
    Well I'm all in favor of it being a world ^__^ And the link to the picture was good, I understand what you mean now ^^ If you would like to have any conditions for it, or maybe to add more to the world, you can go ahead and start making edits ^__^ I need to go for now, but I should be on later on to check up on things in the thread, bye for now ^^
    Its ok, don't worry about the double posting ^^ Well the world sounds really interesting. It could be fun to add it to the rp, though how do you feel it could play a part, or would you just want it in a small role? Oh, and also I'm not sure if you sent a link, but the click here you had didn't have anything to show me a picture.
    Hmm, I guess it would be interesting to see that. They would have to be discussed on how they could fit in the rp, but I don't see any problem ^^ Do you have one in mind?
    Thank you so much for the pms. They have great information and I'll see if I can use them both to create two new worlds for the rp ^___^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back