• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The technology isn't that advance. We don't have airships or stuff like that. We have wagons though. TSOV and ASF each have communicators for communications, but their isn't phones around the world. We don't also have advance guns or weapons like in our modern time.
    I think it was a really good post ^__^ I'm looking forward to see Break when the action starts to happen in the rp. I won't be able to post something for a little bit until the others do, but I'll be waiting for your post whenever you can write it ^-^
    Thanks alphonse ^__^ I'm working on a post right now actually, so hopefully it should be done soon.
    If you ever get the chance, I'd suggest you'd try and watch the old episodes, especially if like me, you really like the history of say the Daleks for example ^^ I have to say, I'm really enjoying your posts in the rp so far ^__^ I can't wait to read more.
    lol Same here ^__^ Well, if we're talking about the new doctors, I would say David Tennant and also Matt Smith has been a really good doctor, in my opinion ^^ I'm also a big fan of the old original series, and my favourite doctor from then would have to be Tom Baker ^-^ May I ask what about yourself? Who is your favourite doctor?
    That's awesome ^__^ I love Doctor Who as well. I can't get enough of the show, and I knew the little quote of the On Coming Storm was from Doctor Who, so I just had to ask. ^^
    I look forward to see them both ^__^ Oh, and I'd just like to ask one question, the ending to your drive, with what Break is sometimes referred to as, am I guessing you might know a show called, Doctor Who?
    There we go alphonse ^^ The link should be working right this time. I'm really sorry again, I don't know how I added the wrong link.
    I really like it ^_^ I think Break sounds like a fun character, lol especially with his sweet tooth ^^ I'll be adding him to the main list right away, and you can post whenever you want with Break.
    That's great actually ^__^ I think its a really good idea, and should make for some really interesting posts with both of them ^^
    Oh sure I don't mind at all ^__^ May I ask what would it be though, as if its after Anorgos was made leader of the Academy that's perfectly fine, or if its before that there's that whole business with his past in the long bio, which I'm sorry is so long.
    That's perfectly fine ^^ There are two spots left open for the Generals, so if you would like a spot, all you need to do is make a temp ^__^
    Hmm, well if you decide on either, there's plenty of spaces left for which ever character you would want to make. Do you have an idea on what kind of character it could be?
    Thanks ^^ I definitely agree. Everyone's posts are just fantastic to read. So much detail in them all it was a pleasure to read them. Your post was really good as well with Melisa. I can't wait to see what will happen with her in the course of the rp. ^_^
    Hmm, well possibly if I was to wait and see how things would go, the rp might start while you would be away. However, I'm sure you could post as Melisa whenever you would have some time, and if you wouldn't be able to, that would be ok as well, as the plan with the keyblade academy shouldn't happen for a long time. Originally in the first version of this rp, we went through with the plan for the academy very early in the rp, but we're hoping to push that back quite a bit, and give everyone time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back