• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well i wouldnt actually think alot of people live in cali.
    resorts are the best huh? oh and save me a buffalo wing if you get some xD
    Trica, Mind ya if i call yah Trick?
    I live at lake elsinore Cali, i usually go up to big bear.
    what about you?
    yeah, my friends are digging the emo look too.
    Oh and call me ryan ^^.
    So is there anything you wanna talk about?
    and a Concussion? I broke my leg, twice heh heh
    for four years? nice, me? i've been doing it for 3 years i think.
    Did you ever get an accident from snow boarding?
    (oh yeah i saw your picture, hott
    i got a picture of my self too. But to warn you i looked emo cause at school we had to dress up emo.)
    Hockey rules, im a fan of the coyote's
    For me im a snowboarder, Im also getting in to inline skates.
    omg, i was reading some of my own posts and was cringing so much. it's horrible looking back, lol. yeah, 04 was by far the best, i remember the only things i really did was pm random people, play the rpg game and spent half of my life in forum insanity lololol.

just noticed we joined in the same month too, strange.

anyway, i see you're miss popular now, what with those wonderful pictures of yours, lol.
    i don't think so missy, baha.

i was looking through that thread just now (yeah, i'm bored) and remember these people?

Kakashi Sensei
    Riku#1hottie
    Starprincess366

lolol
    eh, nothing much, my life's pretty boring at the minute. i'm working (nothing special) and still really deciding what area of work i want to go into. i'm really just trying to provide for me and my girlfriend while she's at uni. what are you studying?

by the way, have you started a trned or something? since you've come back a few others from around 04 have come back, haha.
    Very true. Basketball is easily the sport I can get into the most. I just love how fast paced it is.
    Eh I like Chara. Fun to watch, and one of the few names I know anymore. I honestly haven't been paying as much attention to hockey the past few years, since the Phillies have been going to the end for a few years and basketball takes priority over hockey for me.
    Yeah, I find them entertaining as well. And I'm honestly not sure. I always cheer for the Flyers unless they play the Bruins. I guess I just found the Bruins entertaining when i was growing up so I stuck with them and the Flyers.
    Well I must admit, I seldom seem to meet a girl who will admit to liking pro sports, let alone actually getting into a conversation on them.
    Yeah it's a shame that the Bills always seem to suck. And I was so sad to see the Angels lose again tonight. I hate the Yankees more than almost any other team in professional sports.
    yeah you guys are stuck with Terrell Owens for football, which will cause some major problems. And yeah, I'm a Phillies fan. I was going crazy when they won that game last night.
    Is it safe to guess you are from Buffalo then? And I am in a pretty big hockey town as well, Philadelphia. I always have been rooting for the Bruins for some bizarre reason though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back