• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well life is short,and enjoy the little things in life. are you still gonna be on the forums though?
    i got math -_-
    wow i just relized something, we both like
    Hockey, snowboarding, and we hate homework.
    am i slow or what?
    Right on. If we win this tonight, World Series. If not, we need to win a game out in LA which would suck.
    alright im aceaveo, i'll probbly gonna message you like tomorow, i got damn homework.
    Btw: They think Aceaveo = Avacado :|
    yeah its difficult for me to squeeze in free time for games. I've been thinking about just getting a smaller personal HDTV for my room and that way I can just move the PS3 back and forth when I want to game. unless I am up early on the weekend before everyone else wakes up
    im more of inspiring rock? i dont know, its kinda hard to explain =P
    anyway i told yah i have foot ball practice, i'll talk to you at 6, witch is 9 for you.
    I'd be more into gaming if I had time but since I work full time and I act when I have the chance there isn't a lot of time
    plust it doesn't help always that the PS3 is in the Living room

What do I do? I work for a company called WEB.com and they sell website design and marketing packages to small to medium size businessess across the USA. Our sales agents transfer calls to my department and Its my job to interview the business owners abou their business so we know what to put on their website. Boring once you've hit a year and know pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about remodeling, hair stylists, and aircondidtioning. but you learn a lot to. plus I'm really good about it and understand more of how the internet works and keywords and such
    I have to admit your repsonse was interesting

you say you are going into Health information management then you say you are playing a game bad for your Health

but I'vd only heard good things about that game. I'll have to try and check it out when I get the chance
    Really great actually despite not getting enough to to at work

I've kinda talked to some old friends. and a lot of regular friends. got lots of compliments on my new picte in the picture thread. and some people kinda flirted at me. so good day.

anything interesting happening with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back