• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Umm... please remember I can't play...

Generally, how much do the card cost?

And do they work monthly, or for thirty days?
    I don't like going to the trouble of walking a few blocks to the nearest store, walking back, and typing a reasonably short code.

No, I'm just lazy... and too horrible with money to bother to spend it on it. So I just beg him to pay for it, and he says no. Oh well. Actually, I think I made a character on Doomhammer... I'm not exactly certain... probably around level 1, though...
    Me? Oh... A Paladin, mid thirties. A Rogue, early thirties... A Hunter, I think early forties... My father was paying for the account, and he switched credit cards, so I haven't been able to get on since November...

What realm are you on? I have way too many characters... I've got about 8 on Madoran, most of which aren't even 15...
    No.....actually.....I didn't even know about youtube til about 3 or 4 years ago. And I have no clue how to make my webcam record. But I wanna do a vlog.
    I think i heard about that one...

Oh! By the way! According to your list of social groups you play WoW! How true is that?
    Umm... Paul and Ringo are still around, you know...

No, I haven't listened to much Pink Floyd. I probably should... but I guess I just haven't gotten around to it.
    I've been playing keyboard around 4 or 5 years now. I'm not that great with two handed melodies but if they are the same notes I can do that.
    If we had one Abbey Road for every twenty... whatever albums are...

We need some good music.
    It's definitely interesting how no one can appreciate music these days...

I mean, even The Rolling Stones have dropped in popularity...
    That is the most awesome avatar I have seen in months.

The world needs more The Who and less... whoever's around now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back