• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Key_of_Faith

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Key_of_Faith

Back!

Hey there! Wow. When was the last time I signed in here? 5 or 6 months? :/ Anyways! I'm back, and awesomer than ever! :cool: So what's new? Other than KH news, that is. :D
  2. Key_of_Faith

Comics ► So I'm a new Sonic the Hedgehog fan...

Ok, so I played StH 2 and 3 on the Sega MegaDrive2 when I was a kid, and I watched some episodes of Sonic X, and I read Sonic Universe comics from #1 to #13 (I'm reading #14 now), and I know general information about the whole franchise. However, I'm a bit confuse about the story's time line. I...
  3. Key_of_Faith

Computer Illiterates

Anyone else besides me suffering from these people? I gotta admit that I'm both thankful and not happy about it. I don't have to worry about that person searching through my Facebook or Twitter. But it's super annoying when I try explaining something and that person won't understand. So?
  4. Key_of_Faith

International Woman's Day

Just checked my calendar and noticed that it was International Women's Day. So... HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY!!!!! :tongue::redface::wink::biggrin::smile::tongue::redface::wink::smile::biggrin:
  5. Key_of_Faith

KH2 in the Smithsonian

OMG I WANNA GO SEE IT!!!!!!
  6. Key_of_Faith

Just got the game!

Yeah, it's true. But isn't holding the stylus while playing a bit annoying? I tried using my finger, but it's not so accurate.
  7. Key_of_Faith

Just got the game!

I FINALLY got the game yesterday! I've been waiting for weeks for the video game store to start selling it. Anyhoos, I started playing it as soon as I got it. It looks awesome, but I don't feel satisfied cuz I'm using my sister's DS Lite (the screen is too small, and she put a Super Mario...
  8. Key_of_Faith

Black Berry or iPhone?

This issue has been bugging me for months. Almost everyone I know has a Black Berry (mostly cuz of the instant messaging app), but few have an iPhone. I heard that the iPhone has an app that acts like the Instant Messaging app on the BB. Is that true? I never owned an Apple product. My sister...
  9. Key_of_Faith

Tech ► Facebook is driving me crazy!

I doubt that I'm the only one with this problem. I think it's been over 2 weeks when it started. I log in Facebook (using Mozilla Firefox) like I do everyday. I type in my status, and hit the Share button. A CONFIRM message appears saying the following: "Are you sure you want to navigate away...
  10. Key_of_Faith

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

AWESOMNESS! btw did anyone notice that 3D = DDD = King DeDeDe (from Kirby) Had to say it :3
  11. Key_of_Faith

New Symbols

Maybe they represent Sora and Riku?
  12. Key_of_Faith

New Symbols

Just went to the new KH3D [Dream Drop Distance] website and saw these symbols. I wonder what they represent: new enemies? Or something else? Here's a close-up:
  13. Key_of_Faith

New Degenki Nom-chan interview about BBSFM - TRANSLATED

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! *shoots Nomura-sensei*
  14. Key_of_Faith

Old Games' Music

So I spent the last 2 hours looking for my Sega Mega Drive 2 games' ost. I found music for Outrun 2019. However, I'm still looking for (World of Illusion starring Mickey and Donald) and (Castle of Illusion starring Mickey). I reeeeally want the music. Help anyone?
  15. Key_of_Faith

Need help plugging my Sega

I have a Sega Mega Drive 2 (pic below) I don't know how to plug it to my Panasonic Viera Plasma tv (I dunno wt its called it has HDMI and stuff). Help anyone?
Back