• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Key to the light

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Night my husband.... or rather morning/afternoon.

I got past that part, but now I'm not sure what to do... I'm, really enjoying it though. It's fun to see what will happen.
    Oh! Thanks! I ALWAYS thought Sanctuary coud be released as a single here in the US and do well. ( I KNOW it was a single they licensed, but still)

I got FF6 yesterday... but now I have a problem. It's not accepting my inputs for something I need to do to continue...
    I tried that. Neither my White Monk or my Archer worked.

Gah! I'll just leave it and come back later.
    LIke what stuff?

I just took an impossible mission. YOu had to beat these Fusilist(?) moogles but one is up on this high hill no one can get too! Do I need a Dragoon or something?
    I hate Adelle

BTW, how do I find her? she just left to the north (third area. After teh Tomato..thing) and i can't find her.

Seems interesting. i'm still working on the job thing though
    In my second year of music class, we got to play different instruments... recorders with diffrent ranges.

I picked Tenor! Actually, it was a kind of fun instrument, if just for the size.

that sounds interesting. How does it sound?
    You're going to be a music major? Cool!

Very cool you can play multiple instruments. Are they all brass? ( I know trombone and tuba, but not Baritone...)
    You're in the band? What instrument?

Your doing flash? Jealous. I wish I knew how that worked.
    Well it wouldn't matter since my computer is out for repairs, although I think LIVE works with MSN. (it should, both are owned by Mircrosoft)

Good. Nothing interesting really. I finished reading Jane Austen and I am working on my computer stuff (I'm going to learn HTML!)

you?
    Not a problem my dearest husband, and keep in mind I'm always around to help!

er... almost always. I broke my computer last night and now if I want to check in I have to pirate a school one. But I WILL get back to you, just not right away,

How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back