• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Key to the light

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I saw Gran Torino, and have been watching Xam'd Lost Memories pretty much all day lol. i'd like to play Animal Crossing with soemone, but no one's on :(
    My brother's favorite is Ness, he says Lucas is a cheat because he is a super charged Ness, sorry.

Lucario is my favorite (because Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon) But I am better with Sheik and Samus (both normal and Zerosuit)

And I found an odd skill with Jigglypuff when trying to unlock the Kyle Hyde trophy
    Erm, Brawl, Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, MarioKart....

But I'll be at my wii (and parents house) from May to August or so,
    TWEWY!

That's one of my favorite games!

I'm waiting for Platinum.

I keep on trying to find someone with a game I have so I can exchange friend codes... Nothing yet. Or it's TWEWY, and that one doesn't have internet stuff, just local wifi.
    I'm a sophomore English Major.

I'll have to check it out, it sounds interesting. (I wikied it) Will it hurt I know nothing about 12?

What games DO you have? If we share some I'll give you my friend code.
    I can play my DS games, but the consoles are at the parents house which I am hours away from since I am at collge....

How is Tactics A2? I've beaten or almost beaten alot of my games and was thinking about that one.
    My family is lucky. I can't enjoy it. Nor can I enjoy my computer right now, my husband, since it is in for repairs.

I'm amazed how quickly PS money goes. Spyro, some Rockband songs (BTW, NEVER let your extended family make you buy a rockband song. My brother is complaining about "lost streed cred" since they made him download a Monkey's song) and some LBP DLC... 40 bucks gone.

But I'll play Suikoden and Wild Arms when I come back for the summer!

Rock band is fun though. What else did you get?
    MY HUSBAND!

Holidays were good, and I made it back for you. ^_^

Nothing interesting other than getting a PS3 (which I can't use since it's at the families house)
    Have you got anyother DS games?? I just want to do WiFi with somone that I kinda know! I have LOT'S of games with WiFi, so if you have it, I would probably have it! Anyother games I can verse you on??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back