• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Key to the light

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You play tennis? COOL!

Well, take your time. There's also a 500 character limit now (and BB counts) so you'l have to completely redo you sig when you put it up. (It's Utada Hikaru, right?) And computer crashing is NOT fun, are you getting a new one?

nice, relaxing, except for the tests I have to study for.

Whaddya think? I had to cut her out because otherwise she looked stretched (not pretty) I also just got some Kanji brushes so I wanted to try them out. Left is creativity. Right is love. I forgot the border too.

I'll be gone for a week, my husband, but PM me if you want any changes. I'm also sorry for it taking so long. I had Midterms.
    Just depressing how it ended. The Pirates movies are just about having fun and having everything turn out alright. But Jack loses his ship, Will can't see Elizabeth but for one day every ten years, Elizabeth loses her entire family, forced into ruling over the people who hated her and is abandoned on an island.

See? Plus the Singapore sequence could give you nightmares.
    I think a foreign film needs either to be made up of entirely foreign crew or be in a foreign language. Something like that.

Not at mine. (sigh) I didn;t like ATW.
    I was trying to put BB in Artsy. I thought it won best director (actually was slumdog millionaire)

Longest movie I've seen... maybe At Worlds End.... I know I've seen an epic though.
    I only really knew him from the Ocean's series, but he was good in it.

Oh, yeah.

I'm sure it is good, I just wish the Academy would notice there are other kinds of movies other than Artsy ones.

Like the Curious Case of Benjamin Button!
    Just about everything it was nominated in.

I was a car hop at Sonic on the last shift. So not only did not get all my tips that I could of (we closed at 12. the last 3 hours was cleaning up) One time I worked 9 days straight. I was a wreck on my day off.

The just did the people who died! I forgot about Isaac Hayes, Charles Heston, Bernie Mac, Michael Creighton...
    I had a job which I worked from 6PM to 3 AM. NOT happy.

As always, the Oscars go to the "Artsy " movies. Why can't they at least adknowledge those which are good and have popular support! Dark Knight, Iron Man, High School Musical (I wanted to see a song nominated. Not win, just be nominated!)

Sigh, sorry.
    Ah.

I wish I could stop the napping. I slept for 12 hours on Saturday, waking up at 2 PM. Then Today I was supposed to take a nap to 1:30 but I ended up sleeping till 3:30. Begorrah.

Take a nap, if you are tired. Or sleep since it is almost 11 PM. I just want to see the montage of those who have died with the Oscars.

I have work to do still though
    Tiring... I slept most of the time. Including a 3 hour nap today I wasn't supposed to take.

And you hubby? how about you?
    ALright head to the Stars are Shining graphics studio and fill out a request form so I can keep track of it, okay?
    Hooray on laptop :D :D Essays suck :( What's the subject?

I've never been very good at stuff like sigs, even choosing a picture to go into it :p
    You can ask your wife to do it!

I've been good. I've got my laptop back and I have an essay due tomorrow I have to start.

My laptop is SO much better, the screen is cleaner, and the keyboard is flawless.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back