• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ilovesora1223

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Do you think "The Emperor's New Groove" world should be in BBS?

That movie is hilarous, i loved it but i dont think it would fit in with the whole heartless thing, just doesnt fit in the storyline, BBS involves older more classic movies, this is my opionin.
  2. I

I THINK THIS IS EXTREMELY COOL!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!!

yeah it was very fun to watch
  3. I

i have a question

that is a lie, people just want them to be gay. Like others have said, its disney people, i dont think disney is going to sell a video game about gays. They love each other as a friend, like friendship, u wanna protect ur friends right
  4. I

Confirmed Worlds

Re: Confirmed Worlds - Full list (Cinderella!!) well maybe the major disney worlds, the worlds that are more serious
  5. I

Confirmed Worlds

Re: Confirmed Worlds - Full list (Cinderella!!) I so agree with u about old disney movies being the best. Because now disney movies are so bad disney had to buy out pixar
  6. I

How can it be Namine?

so they 14th member is either aqua's nobody or a entirely new charactar but i am guessing it is aquas nobody cause namine played her part already.
  7. I

How can it be Namine?

I agree with you cuz if it was namine it would be boring cuz we already know her from Kh2. Plus Aqua looks like she could kick more butt! GO AQUA
  8. I

How can it be Namine?

i hope its aqua because namine was already introduced in KH2 and com so it has to be a new character
  9. I

14 organization member

Lol u r so funny:laugh: though that would be a twist
  10. I

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Well i first got me psp when they first came out but now they're $169 you can find them anywhere or buy a used one. I agree with you on the DS being the MX's apprentice it makes sense.
  11. I

Which character do you hate in CoM?

i never liked ansem and vexen is so weird and not evil. but that is just my opinion, somebody has 2 be the good guy( Sora) and there has to be a damsel in distress( Kairi)
  12. I

Which character do you hate in CoM?

i also hate vexen, i cant tell if he is a girl, boy or it, he laughs weird and scares me:thumbdown:
Back