• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Stop bragging. This thread is for discussing KH:BBS, not saying I got the systems, I win.

ilovesora1223

So, um, who here already owns a PSP? I don't, <.<. I wonder what color I should get it in...

Also, who here thinks the DS is MX's apprentice? It seems pretty clear to me that he is...

Well i first got me psp when they first came out but now they're $169 you can find them anywhere or buy a used one.

I agree with you on the DS being the MX's apprentice it makes sense.

D

Deleted member 36435

I got mine from the second shipment, I had to go like 25 miles away for my PSP.
Now, its finally getting some use.

Charge, you're sig is waaaay to big. >.>

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I wish i had a PSP......I probably never will....

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
So, forgive me for breaking the OH SO aweome console discussion, but from what I've noticed, this game will not be directed nor be co-directed by the always so present Tetsuya Nomura. Me, finding Nomura's direction lacking once in a while (which is called Kingdom Hearts II), thinks this will be an excellent oppurtunity to see just where the boundaries of this franchise are.

Not that I know anything about this new director, but I'm hoping for something different.

D

Deleted member 36435

So, um, anyone think this may be like CoM. With zero replay value whatsoever?

Y

Yannis

So, um, anyone think this may be like CoM. With zero replay value whatsoever?

That would suck. I hope it doesnt. I hope that it is long game, about 25 hours, if you dont explore every corner and do bonus missions. Oh, and I hope it has bonus missions..

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Could you show me where you got that?

I believe you i just want to read it.

Well, I'm not sure I can find a link, but I do have it:

IN GAME STORY

The PSP title, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, seems most likely to resonate with fans of the series -- and not just because they tend to be PlayStation fans. Of the three games shown today, Birth seems to be most in keeping with the series standards. It's a single-player action RPG with plenty of combo-driven melee action... and the hero is a dead ringer for Zack but is officialy know as Terra but characters by designer Tetsuya Nomura do tend to look alike. Very little gameplay was demonstrated, but plenty of in-game story was shown.It starts by showing scenes of the ending of "Kingdom Hearts 1" Soon the text "Deep Past" comes up, to be followed by "Shut-Eyes gives birth to the concealed fate"

The trailer starts off with the boy who looks like Roxas, he starts talking to a young Terra, the area seeming to be like "Hollow Bastion". The boy soon calls the young male "Ven." The scene continuously changes before showing the old man that is seen in the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Secrent Ending. The old man's name is "Master Xehanort" and "Master Xehanort" calls the young boy "Terra"(It's seems certain that he plays a major role in BBS). Soon Terra summons the keyblade into his hand. "Master Xehanort" appears to look like an old man with eerie yellow eyes, that featured a gray goatee, and a formal military jacket. He spoked in what appeared to be a somewhat stern (if not quite threatening) manner to Terra and Ven in a dusty windswept valley.

As the trailer took time to show "Master Xehanort" trying to influence Ven in some unknown way, and also facing off in combat against the black-haired man, who's trying to stop him. In another scene, he was seen shouting, "Use your powers to break the darkness and fix my wrongdoings!" At one point, a wicked-looking warrior in black and red armor and an opaque black helmet confronted the hero, Terra manages to knock off the helmet, but his face isn't shown. The scene soon moves to King Mickey summoning his Keyblade. Soon the scene begins to change rapidly, and Terra is at a beach, watching two boys playing before resting his sword into the grove. The two boys soon begin to become more visible, and it looks like Sora and Riku playing at the beach.

Terra soon says "Please don't depend on me, just erase me...friend"
GAMEPLAY

Soon some worlds are shown, such as "Olympus Coliseum" and a new world, which resembles that of Sleeping Beauty is shown, confirming it's existence.The little gameplay revealed appears to fall very much in the Kingdom Hearts mold. Terra lays into foes with his Keyblade, leaping over obstacles like tree trunks as he battles through a dark forest setting and collecting various orbs as he fights his way up the steps of a pristine palace.
The game features a much darker and sinister feel than the console predecessors and the new keyblade that Terra is equipied also feels much more menacing, being able to shoot projectiles rather quickly. The PSP's high-level graphics aility is taken to its very limits. A new set of three protagonists compose three different scenarios,
the controls, system and graphics follow those of the series so far. While at the same time bringing a whole new feeling to the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back