• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How can it be Namine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

Then why they did one for everyone else in the first place?
And Organization XIII doesn't care their reputation, they're bad guys. They only care about the Kingdom Hearts. Oh, wait a sec.. they can't care, they have no hearts.
>.<

i guess she didnt have a gravestone because nomura didnt think there would be 14 members. how bout that?

Fuyu

i guess she didnt have a gravestone because nomura didnt think there would be 14 members. how bout that?

The plot of the KH is very complicated, he probably thought of these things before he made the games.
He wouldn't just think ''Lets pull 14th member out of no where''..

khloser4life

The plot of the KH is very complicated, he probably thought of these things before he made the games.
He wouldn't just think ''Lets pull 14th member out of no where''..

well its not like when he started the first game he was like " okay so i'll have bad guys in black coats, have the ansem that i am making in this game be a fake, and have some hot girl named aqua". i dont think so.

Fuyu

well its not like when he started the first game he was like " okay so i'll have bad guys in black coats, have the ansem that i am making in this game be a fake, and have some hot girl named aqua". i dont think so.

lol

385/2 is more like a side story, Nomura probably thought of Roxases life when he was meking KH2, it was more like cutted from the game.

khloser4life

lol

385/2 is more like a side story, Nomura probably thought of Roxases life when he was meking KH2, it was more like cutted from the game.

IDK. i guess we'll just have to wait for the game to find out why she was KILLED.:thumbsup:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
DiZ and Riku could have asked her to infiltrate the Organization to capture Roxas.

well, actually, riku was sent by DiZ to capture Roxas, namine was only used to put sora's memories back together.

And there are obviously 14 members, but not 14 tombstones, so whoever the new member may be, her tombstone is not displayed.

well there aren't even 13 tombstones, xemnas didn't have a tombstone, maybe teh girl is in the same ranks as xemnas, like the co-number 1 or something.

It is possible that Namine is the Org member 14, because she could have been part of the Organization but then was demoted or something to just a "witch" and was just used as the one to disassemble Sora's memories. Even though that is highly imporbable, and i myself beleive that it is somehow Aqua's nobody, which could mean that all those keybladers who took part in the BBS, master xehenort, who became teh organizations number 1, ven, who looks like roxas and is probably connected in some way, and that leaves aqua, the DS and terra. i think that Terra maybe just vanished and the DS is probably Xigbar? i don't know what happened to teh DS but the reason that i am saying that Terra just simply vanished is because in the reel shown at TGS, terra says, do not depend on me, just forget me...my freinds. maybe terra disapeared and Aqua lost her heart and turned into a nobody and joined the organization. Aqua may have joined the organization with xemnas, who is xehenort, who is master xehenort, because xemnas does not look like master xehenort at all and xemnas still remembers aqua (because of the scene where he calls her armour "old freind") and then Ven (roxas) joins and aqua and ven talk to each other, aqua leaves roxas wants to know who he really is, he leaves in search of sora, and xemnas is left all alone.

Last edited:

Nintandy

Bronze Member
IDK. i guess we'll just have to wait for the game to find out why she was KILLED.:thumbsup:

Aaah yea, I keep forgetting about their deaths T_T. Nomura already pulled off Zack's death well in Crisis Core, or so I have read, so I'm wondering how these will occur.

Darker storyline all the way :thumbsup:!

khloser4life

Aaah yea, I keep forgetting about their deaths T_T. Nomura already pulled off Zack's death well in Crisis Core, or so I have read, so I'm wondering how these will occur.

Darker storyline all the way :thumbsup:!

Noob question. how does zach die? was it sephiroth?

Fuyu

It is possible that Namine is the Org member 14, because she could have been part of the Organization but then was demoted or something to just a "witch" and was just used as the one to disassemble Sora's memories. Even though that is highly imporba etc...

I don't get what you're saying. :confused:

And ofcourse Axel and Naminé have met! They were living in same castle and in KH2 FM+ there was a scne where Riku let Axel and Naminé go, in Twilight Town.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Weeeell it was Soldier fire according to FFVII, but I can't confirm how they interpreted it in Crisis Core. And I'd rather not know since I'm planning on buying it myself when it comes out next year haha ^^'.

Soo I can't answer it myself, but if somebody does, USE SPOILER TAGS OR SOMETHING!

And about Naminé being downgraded, I don't really know, I mean she's not really a member of the Organization XIII. She had a "special birth". Unless there's another part that was created alongside her, I don't think she could be it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i hope it's not namine. it would make it seem boring though... why would square say something like a 14th member and getting fans excited for nothing.

Fuyu

i hope it's not namine. it would make it seem boring though... why would square say something like a 14th member and getting fans excited for nothing.
No, it would make sense. AndKH is never boring, we have 5 new charcters, interesting story about KH's past and new information of Roxases life.

The scene was put in a trailer so fans could know when all this happened.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i guess so... i never liked too many new characters in a game.

ilovesora1223

i hope its aqua because namine was already introduced in KH2 and com so it has to be a new character

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Yeeea Aqua is an interesting character indeed. I really think it'll just be a new character, connected to others. Somebody to explain the story. Or perhaps a character exclusive for 358/2 Days, just to make the story a lot more interesting. Knowing KH though, it'll all tie in nicely! :)

ilovesora1223

Yeeea Aqua is an interesting character indeed. I really think it'll just be a new character, connected to others. Somebody to explain the story. Or perhaps a character exclusive for 358/2 Days, just to make the story a lot more interesting. Knowing KH though, it'll all tie in nicely! :)

I agree with you cuz if it was namine it would be boring cuz we already know her from Kh2. Plus Aqua looks like she could kick more butt!

GO AQUA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back