• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovesora1223

i also hate vexen, i cant tell if he is a girl, boy or it, he laughs weird and scares me:thumbdown:

ilovesora1223

People have their own opinions. There's no need to get angry at them....
Actually, I kind of liked Ansem and Vexen. I dunno... I think i'm attracted to their evilness. Lol. XD
But I hated Sora. He's toooo good and Kairi's too innocent. I don't like em both.

i never liked ansem and vexen is so weird and not evil. but that is just my opinion, somebody has 2 be the good guy( Sora) and there has to be a damsel in distress( Kairi)

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i hate marluxia, and btw, that is a funny song suzakuseru! plus i hate riku becase he seems conceeded(sp?) and zexion, too emotional, and wut kinda weapon is a book?!?!?! A FREAKING BOOK!!!!

hs101

Im pretty sure im at some chicks house, drunk
i hate marluxia, and btw, that is a funny song suzakuseru! plus i hate riku becase he seems conceeded(sp?) and zexion, too emotional, and wut kinda weapon is a book?!?!?! A FREAKING BOOK!!!!

hell ill throw a copy of harry potter 5 (hardback) at you then question the pure power of literature damnit!!

but i agree book sucks ... they probably drew straws and zexi got the shortest one

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The Riku Replica. He was great as a character but as a fight? *shudders*

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Marluxia...for the longest I mistook him for a female, but later came to the conclusion of metrosexual xD. Sure Axel took out one of his fellow members but at the sake to keep us from getting spoilers about Roxas in KH2 =/ (yes that is the actual solid reason for killing him other than being requested to) I mean, Marxluxia was a bit of a *****cat hiding behind Namine when Axel sought to eliminate his limited existence. Only someone weak would use a female to shield him/herself.....thats when I lost my respect for him.

Emiko

:( I still haven't been able to beat the Riku Rep!!! *dies* I've tried a bazillion times, and I"m convinced it's impossible because I have a friend who leveled up all the way and tried it and SHE couldn't do it either. Plus HE TOTALLY CHEATS!!!! x___x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back