• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you think "The Emperor's New Groove" world should be in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should this world be in Birth by Sleep?

• Yes

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikufan06

no
think about how it will mess up the storie line
just stop no it will suck
i like that movie but there too "darn" goofy*

iddnt want to use his name like that

Blue

home is where the heart is
I have no clue what this movie is about,but I'm going to vote with no.

:D

KeybladeBandit

I loved the movie, but seriously, it's not an action-like movie. It's a comedy. Kuzco (or however u spell it), would be a terrible party member. He's a LLAMA! XD And Izma would jsut be a terrible boss, period. And yeah, I jsut don't think it would fit BBS, or any KH for that matter :\

BUT, on the other hand, they did make Chicken Little a summon... XD lmao. So I guess anyting's possible...

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I know a boss!
DEMON LIAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEMON LIAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but this game would totally not have as much sales if stupid worlds like the empeors new groove were in there...but im not saying i didnt love the movie when i was younger

ilovesora1223

That movie is hilarous, i loved it but i dont think it would fit in with the whole heartless thing, just doesnt fit in the storyline, BBS involves older more classic movies, this is my opionin.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I want to see The Emperor's New Groove World, but I don't want to see it in BBS....

I think that they should put it in KH3.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, I liked that movie, but I'm not sure if it would be good material for a world in KH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back