• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
iDrops
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yes that is exactly why that bike is a waste of money.

Teachers are always old~ No school was better they were all shit~
    How does people not notice a plane??? xD
    Nuuuuuuuuu to hell with ego!
    Oak don't stand for no indoor riding shit.

Is it June? O_O
    To a 5yr old every teacher was old lmao. It suuuuuuucked.
    Most immigration you hear of now is illegal here as well, usually people from Mexico jumping the border. It probably should've stayed a small one. xD
    I NEVER GO DOWN ALONE ABBYYYYYYYYYYYY~

Regret everything.
    There's a time and place for everything! by Gabasonian on deviantART He always warns.
    A God for all intents and purposes by Garudas on deviantART Cause it's just that well done.
    You only started recently? xD
    Pffft primary school sucked here, all them old people trying to make me do shit I didn't want to do. That kinda shit didn't fly with me!
    Pffft that's just weather, due to our country being based on immigration there are also nothing but mixed heritage and such between states and even towns. Many places have different timezones as well.
    Good you should burn up like I am right now, SUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-ER with me~

Only cause the saddness scabbed over, you just ripped off the scab. Good going Abby, GOOD. GOING.

Maybe it's cause he dances better than you?
    Since when did you have a rowing machine? You probably don't even know how to row~ Primary school suuuuuuuuuucked.
    Nah rain tends to vary. Places that lack it entirely are to the west.
    Those places better than where I'm at. xD
    So its always warm/cool?

And now I'm sad.
    You exercise??? Walking between home and school doesnt count~
    That sounds like my kind of weather~
    It is at the bottom of murica, were all them nice summer hurricanes hit.
    Sadly there isnt no cold middle ground. xD
    So you say while sitting but while walking I bet your opinion is otherwise~
    The sun hides for weeks at a time there? xD
    It depends on where you are on america. Where I live for example is really hot during summer but winter is also a bitch. Places down south are always hot and places up north don't know what warm even means. xD

My handwriting has always been shit soooooo~ The same way you almost fail any subject, do so bad you need extra lessons. xD
    Fan fail~
    You'll learn because your to lazy to walk everywhere~
    If its like that why even panic to run to the beach? xD
    England has depressing weather.

I cant remember I learned in any school besides how to read & write. I nearly failed math.
    Yes, yes you should've finished recoded like a real fan would've~
    What sucked most about days was it didnt even focus on the character it was supposed too.
    Whether I got it or not doesn't matter because I never cared if we did get it. xD

Trust me compared to men most have better hearing and smelling, its what wives use to catch men doing things they shouldn't~
    Just wait till you have to drive~
    It rains that much? England must be depressed. xD

An hour early? Your capable of such overachieving? xD
    Pffft I know I haven't learned anything from school.
    Yes we get actual battle scenes with Coded~ Days was sucky to begin with so didn't bother me.
    I wasn't never bothered that we didn't get Re:CoM tbh. xD

Welcome to my world~ But I gots good parents!
    Women both hear and smell things far better than men, trust me. xD

Boss plant~
    Helps build up that immunity when young~ xD

Their only fun if your not the one driving. xD
    It is fun. Riding in the back of a truck also much more comfortable in summer cause dat breeze~

How is Uni then? Feel smarter? xD
    If you count Coded scenes with battle scenes as special then yes~
    I wish they'd do worldwide! I hate that waiting 4 months shit while japan enjoys the game. ;A;

Why's it upset you? My parents don't like cats~
    Yes but only cause the old men can't hear me when I talk. xD
    Well odd looking mushrooms do seem to grow on those islands~ xD

Only if you get a break during the trip~ I've done that before while riding in the back. Sadly the stupid ass gov says it's illegal so riding in the back of the truck down the road now has to be done discreetly.

Your still in Uni? They better release it soon as possible! They dont have anything to rebuild like with 1.5. All that's really in the way is making coded scenes.

If you say so. xD

Nope. I don't own a cat. Yes...yesterday. I don't yell at old women.
    Induced by the nasty dinner his mother made~

Even when moving cars are cramped and boring~ People do that actually.

They better not make us wait three months between Jap and Eng!

Doesn't work. o3o
    They won't win Pluto will arrive at the last moment, reveal himself as the true villain of the series, and kill everyone.

Not in the slightest, the drive-in can actually be much better sitting outside the car. Some drive trucks there and set the chairs in the bed of the truck and watch the movie combining both ideas~ xD
    No if I remember right the radio wave can only stretch so far.

Be hype: http://i2.minus.com/iESpgpE8eHXg7.png
    Nah that'll be the opening to KH3.

You don't have them there!? It is pretty damn fun, many also bring lawn chairs to sit outside the car in. They also broadcast the audio over a radio station so you can listen to it in the car which makes movies much easier to hear unlike theaters.

Can't be alive if your organs are frozen~

There's nothing to do. Nope.
    Yes, yes I do. Its in a town about 40min from my home. Its only open during the summer though.
    It is awesome~ Love the drive in.

If their organs are froze then they've stopped doing anything. xD

Meh same as always. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back