• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
iDrops
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• They actually managed to get one last thread of news out by hell. x'D (that recoded one)
    Haaaaaa dont you the news abbyyyyy????? The stalking and facebook are synonymous now thanks to creepus with guns.

Psssh all that matters is who is in front and who has that evil blue shell.
    haha That won't help you at all.
    Says the creepu who's admitted to following people.

Me too, GC was the best.
    But that's you. ouo
    Everything annoys you so I don't see how that'll be a drawback for you for long.
    Oh they are hard don't think otherwise, just think you should try them once to see the horror of them. xD
    I don't know why you'd want to do that but you just seem the type~

Can you imagine such a large zelda game like that? It'd be like OoT on steroids. I only care because it seems like it'd be decent AND more importantly Smash is one of the few things to actually get for that wiiU mess.
    The gimmicks also add to the poison killing them, the wii's lack of option is the reason I ditched it and nintendo. Wii had GC controller ports, I wanted the option to use my GC controllers.
    The map in a mario kart game isn't all that important though. Now if it was a large game like zelda were a map helped you not get lost then yes that would be important.

Never heard of it~
    At least you'll be able to play P4 for a certain~
    Try them, just don't expect easy victory. xD
    I'm worried you'd be the type to use it.
    The only thing awesome was Zelda and Smash bros, it's that lack of 3rd party that's slowly killing them though. =[
    *searches youtube* Good lord....it really is true that Attack on Titain OP goes with anything. o_o
    The decision is an easy one, vitaTV is far cheaper and isn't plagued by battery life, plus there's always the chance they patch that issue and make every vita game playable on it. 8D

Nah the guy was more like an ashura.
    Pffft play the data-battle of Demyx on critical, the normal boss fight will seem trivial. o_o

I don't know whether to be worried you know of it or not.
    Judgement Raid is found not made.

Unless you find them on DA to ask that's not your problem, if they don't want it use to don't let it get found on google.
    EDIT: Not to say I think it's okay to steal stuff like purposely going to the direct source like a DA page or a thread here, that's just douchy, but at the same time it's only rude to those that ask outright not for their stuff to be used in such a manner and if it's something they really want prevented they shouldn't put it in places were it'll be found on Google or such.
    Exactly, thus why nintendo is dying.
    Then you'd never make it with LW, your hp is almost always at 1hp. xD
    Mofo must've been an asian Jesus.
    For kh2fm I plan too, critical was awesome but it's not worth the LW hell again. Roxas isn't a near impossibility like LW but he can be rage inducing.

Nah it was probably those drugs one uses to sleep with woman, Namine was having her way with him~
    Sora's heartless can be your bitch if you use the judgement raid on him.

Don't be stuck up abbbbbbyyyyyyyy fanart can be bossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    It was the middle child, but the one everyone loved. TnT

He has an invisible hp bar, you have to keep going till it starts dropping.
    They don't in every battle, just Donald in most. More or less yes, each and every hit leaves you at one hp. IT WAS SCARY AS HELL.
    The LW tore everyone a new one, the only person I've seen pwn LW was some guy that had a video on youtube years ago of beating him on level 1 with no hacking. Damn right I am and if your wise you'll be scared too~
    Pffft if I even try it I'll be on standard mode. I already beat LW and all the bosses on critical once before proving to myself I could so I doubt I'll do that hell again. xD Even Roxas is a bastard on critical.

That's no excuse, not unless Namine was drugging him and shit.
    I told you it was a short game but you was being a dumb stubborn person and wouldn't finish it~ Then your still dumb, rowing machine really did snap a brain stem~

It's not cynical it's realistic, cynical would be someone who bitches about even the teaser we got. Renders don't give belief actual footage does, anyone with enough skill in computer crap can make silly renders~
    It was beautiful but sadly the majority didn't think so. ;A;

Believing won't help you here, if it did you could get exercise by sitting there~
    That's surprising. Sephiroth in 1.5? He's not that hard if your level 90 to 99, using Oblivion or higher and have something like strike raid activated. The triangle button makes him easier in the remaster~
    It was horrible! You can't out run the LW, you can't even out glide him unless your in final form, Donald and goofy always die in one hit, you only survive one hit because of once more and 2nd chance, the bastard can seal your magic, he has a couple near inescapable attacks....the LW even chased me down once while I was gliding and punched me with his keyblades gauntlet form.
    He chased me down Abby...HE. CHASED, ME. DOWN.....

He better get getter, kh2 sora was foolishness in the writing area.
    Thus why it's best not to fuse cure in coded~ Not so thanks to the sub slots in coded, put one in the main slot put another in the sub and you get a combo without losing anything~ Just make sure not to click the perma-fuse option. xD
    It is short, only 8 hrs at best straight through. It does however have hours of extra stuff to do, especially Olympus. Doing all the extra stuff clocked my game at near 60hrs.

That's what trailers are for, the trailers even have renders in them~ You've been here long enough to know a kh fans luck doesn't work that way. xD
    Long as it's in english it doesn't matter.
    It is too late, the gamecube was one of the nails in nintendo building coffin sales wise.

No less exercise cause your muscles aren't working as hard.
    Weapons ain't gonna help much. Dodging and blocking is your best helps. xD
    I'd say it was.
    It...was a nonstop hell. O_O LW is an evil entity! Hopefully Sora gets DataSoras personality in 3.
    It's been a while but I think certain level is required but it's the same in BBS as well. Melding is better in recoded, you get two awesome commands and can put them to one slot to get even better command but without actually losing them.

Exactly which is why the teaser is likely all you'll see. I don't know why, renders wont do much good. The trailers are what one should be excited for, renders be dumb~
    I'mma just gonna get the normal versions if they do that. Normal version is all I need~
    Nope let them go, it's too late for them~

If it's easy it's not exercise. xD
    You must've snapped your brain stem with that rowing machine~
    I never bother getting it except that one time. Tbh you can handle the bosses with the one-winged angel you get after Sephiroth or Oblivion.
    That battle took you 3 hours!?
    It does to freakin count cause I only stopped to eat, bath and sleep. I didn't find him much better in 3D just less dumb than he was in KH2.
    Ha! You lost to emo cloud~ Melding in that game is awesome since you can combine commands without actually fusing them. 8D

I better. They said "dont expect much" meaning the odds of us seeing much more than what we already have is nil. Honestly I don't really want to see more, the teaser is enough. I'm more interested in 2.5 than anything KH3.
    Don't be clingy Abby! Let them go, they need to just go~

Till you break it again~
    Floor after floor of heartless will always be tedious. xD
    Oh that thing~ I unlocked it once, didn't bother with it again. By the time you get it there's nothing to use it on so it's a bit of a wasted aggravation. xD
    Pssssh I've played boss battles in some games over the years that took me nearly an hour. The LW of kh2fm took me 3 days to beat .
    Data Sora is boss. He's not stupid, has more sense and his dialogue with everyone is actually entertaining. How far are you in coded?
    Gameplay is nearly like DDD's.

Damn right its for money, I'm even get money for miles driven~ That teaser with bishie Xehanort & Eraqus is likely the most we'll get, wasnt there a thread already saying not expect more?
    My childhood too but I'd rather them do something actually smart instead of slowly dying like they are.

You broke it?! You should have to pay to have it fixed~
    Nah CoM is to tedious to play, I use theater mode to recap on CoM.
    Ultima?
    You quit just cause trickmaster takes a long time to kill???? That's so weaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Abby.

I'm tired, I picked up extra hours in a store from a town 40min from mine. Not in the slightest. Eh not really, I learned to not get excited years ago. Can't watch it now since G4 is dead. Don't worry they always post the conference to view on the site somewhere.
    I wish Nintendo would just cave in already and either ditch the console market or the system market entirely.

So how are you? How is school life? Still rowing the nonexistent boat? I'm replaying kh1fm cause excitement~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back