• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
huanglulu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• P
    Aw, thank you! Oooh, that wax museum sounds neat! And the science center does sound pretty cool, even though I'm not too into science. Hmmm, nice places to visit in America? Aaah, that's hard! There's a lot of great places! I guess I would recommend going to the sand dunes in Colorado, the Mall of America in Minnesota, the badlands in South Dakota, Lake Michigan, Yellowstone National Park, and, of course, Disneyland in California, or Disneyworld in Florida! There's also the salt lake in Utah that I haven't been to personally, but I would really like to, and also in Utah are the amazing arches in the Arches National Park! Oh, and there's also Las Vegas, though I haven't been there, and the Grand Canyon that are must-sees. I would also say to try going to Hawaii as well! America's pretty big, though, so it's hard to pick out just a few good places to go...there's probably a lot of other great ones that I can't think of right now...
    P
    Heh, well, real snow can be pretty hard, too. Just depends on the type of snow. But a snow house sounds fun...I've never heard of one of those before. And oooh, I Wikipedia'd Sentosa, and it looks absolutely gorgeous! I could take sooo many pictures there... The statue also looks cool. I'd love to see that in person :D But I don't know too much about the Science Center...could you tell me some more about that one?
    eh well I guess there are mixed feelings towards the card systems.
    Oh. So you played CoM but not Re:CoM?
    Ohh a BBS manga. Totally forgot about that xD
    P
    Owo, sorry that last one was posted twice...stupid computer D: Well, actually, I'm sure if you dumped water on the drier snow, it would stick together okay, but that's kinda a hassle (and then it's mostly slush and not snow) xD And hmmm, I dunno much about man-made snow. I think they use that for ski resorts, maybe? Where did you see man-made snow? Heh, and that's cool! I'd like to visit Singapore sometime, too! What are some good places to visit there?
    Well I do agree the card system's unique/interesting; but even if it is, imo, I'm still not really liking it lol.
    Ohhhh. I see :3 so you've played both?
    I hope so :c and I'd love it if he finishes Days. I really wanna see the part where Xion disappears with Roxas holding her o3o
    Hm well I'd love it if there was more Roxas too ouo;; xDDD bah I'm just dreaming again D:
    hurr <3
    P
    Hmmm, I'm actually not so sure xD But I think it has to do with wetness. When it gets really cold, the snow's too dry to stick together, but when it's a bit warmer, there's enough moisture to make it sticky snow. So, I guess the snow would be sticky snow in the warmer parts of winter :) Seaweed can actually be fun to play with if there's not too much, but too much makes it rather nasty :( Lake Michigan really is nice, though! And it's absolutely HUGE. It's one of the United States' Great Lakes. I wish I lived closer to it so we could go there more often...but, it's a REALLY long drive to get there xD If you ever travel to the States, I would really recommend visiting it :D
    P
    Hmmm, I'm actually not so sure xD But I think it has to do with wetness. When it gets really cold, the snow's too dry to stick together, but when it's a bit warmer, there's enough moisture to make it sticky snow. So, I guess the snow would be sticky snow in the warmer parts of winter :) Seaweed can actually be fun to play with if there's not too much, but too much makes it rather nasty :( Lake Michigan really is nice, though! And it's absolutely HUGE. It's one of the United States' Great Lakes. I wish I lived closer to it so we could go there more often...but, it's a REALLY long drive to get there xD If you ever travel to the States, I would really recommend visiting it :D
    Well I haven't played CoM yet so I can't really judge on my opinion. I'm neutral towards Re:Co.; I don't really dig the card system lol ._.
    But the story's cool; like all the other KH games C:
    Changes...to the story?
    He should continue D: I wanna see more Rox-- I mean er Sora and co 8D;;
    But seriously. Methinks he should continue :C maybe he forgot all about it D:?
    My feelings towards Sora are Kairi are pretty neutral but even so I won't object if SoKai does ever happen :D
    Naruto Manga? Or KH Manga? Even so; they're art ar both awesome lol x3
    AND THEN WE CAN BE NARUTO BUDDIE--- I mean erhm we can dicuss about them more ouo;
    P
    Awww, you must go out and see snow sometime! It's really lovely, and yeah, snow skiing, or sledding, is a lot of fun! And building snowmen, or snow forts or having a snowball fight is a lot of fun, too, but you have to have the right kind of snow for that. It has to be sticky, otherwise the snow just doesn't fit together xD. Swimming in lakes is cool, but it does kinda depend on the lake. Some lakes have lots of seaweed or nasty water, so they're not so fun to swim in. But other lakes are awesome! Especially the ones with waves. One of the best swimming lakes in the States, I'd say, is Lake Michigan, because it has lots of waves, and the water's really nice and clean :D
    Not really, now it feels short XD;. But I dunno...
    I saw it :). I really loved it! It was cute <3.
    ~Umbra~
    P
    Ah, that makes sense. It's a little like that in the summer in states like Arizona or Utah around here, I believe... Have you never experienced snow before, though? It's pretty, but a lot of people don't like it because it clogs up roads and driveways xD And awww, not a single swimming lake? That's too bad... :(
    Oh, I see x3
    I never had CoM lol ,_, only re:com xD
    When I first got into it, it lasted for like only a month until I moved school and this guy brought me to obsessiveness again xD He loves KH too c:
    Been liking KH ever since o3o
    Ahh that reminds me. I think they should go on and continue the KH II manga :( it never finished I think.
    ho ho ho. They're awesome 8D
    Yay ;w;!
    I bought KH2 at a game store. Thought it looked interesting with suddenly disney characters showed up xD then i fell in love lol. wbu?
    Ive never played FoMT. Ive only played BTN, SI, ToT and that other HM wii game XD I like BTN, Its my fav so far, although im lately addicted to SI c:
    you should ;u;
    P
    Hehe, air conditioning would be nice, but...most homes around here don't have it, as it doesn't usually get hot enough to really need it. So, we just set up a bunch of fans all over the place when the hot days come...it's still about 32 degrees in my room right now, though xD And you know, now that I think of it, it sounds pretty neat to have a fairly warm temperature all year round. No need to worry about stuff like dressing too lightly, freezing pipes, or wiping ice off windshields, lol. I actually feel that going to a lake or something is the best choice for swimming, though...the water there is usually pretty cool, even in the hottest days, and there's no nasty chlorine in the water. Do you live near any great swimming lakes?
    P
    Awww, no winter :( That's too bad. I find winter a really lovely time of year...when you can see your breath in the air, and the snow...it's kinda magical. But I guess you don't have to worry about shoveling the snow, so that's good, lol. And our summers aren't really so hot, here. It's pretty temperate most of the time, but sometimes, we get those 30, 33 degree days, and I just die. It's been like that for the past two days or so :p But I'm guessing like, everyday in Singapore is that hot, so what am I complaining for xD Do the outdoor swimming pools there have hot water from the heat? Cause that sounds dreadful! I like outdoor pools more than indoor ones, but if the water is hot...I would rush right to an indoor one!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back