• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Homer_snake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

StarWars Battlefront 1&2

did you people play SWB 1 or 2 before????i have played SWB1&2 and it RoXXX,the problem in SWB 1 is,you cant play a jedi hero~:mad: what is star wars if you cant play a jedi hero?:o
  2. H

PC online Games!

anyone has any great pc online games to play?well,i want to play some 2,can you guys give me some online games title???:o
  3. H

Mushu´s Gummi ship

Re: Mushu´s Gummi ship to me,i usually upgrades weapons on my ship,i din spend much time on costumizing the whole gummi ship.....i hv like TONS of gummi blocks...n i dun know wat to do with it XD
  4. H

help me!

what are subscribe threads????how to do it?:confused:
  5. H

Best WAR game!

yo!what is ur fav WAR game????me???i like socoom us navy seals 3 coz this game is much easier than the other socoom series(in my opinion):p
  6. H

Dynasty Warriors series!

any of u guys hv played DW b4???give ur experience of playing this game... i personaly played DW 4,4 empire,4 xtreme legends,DW 5,5 xtreme legends i like DW 5 the most!!coz all the characters wear new clothes:cool: and it has the fourth weapons
  7. H

KH2 Song

hmm....the song is not very nice actually,lol.....anyways,thanks deva for giving us the link!:)
  8. H

story game.....

i also wanted to indroduce this game to all fanz of KH... this is how it goes: i will start a word of the story n u all continue the story.... anyone can end the story by typing THE END n start a word of another story...get it??its easy........ i will start the first story: Once upon a...
  9. H

This or that game...

i introduce this game 2 all KH fan's...this is how it goes.... the first person might post: better summons;simba or genie??? And then the second person replies with either one of those choices, and why they picked it, and asks something new, perhaps fav world;monstro? or deep jungle?? And so...
  10. H

Where can i get more KH pictures?

plzz......give me some web to get some more KH pic
Back