• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dynasty Warriors series!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer_snake

any of u guys hv played DW b4???give ur experience of playing this game...

i personaly played DW 4,4 empire,4 xtreme legends,DW 5,5 xtreme legends

i like DW 5 the most!!coz all the characters wear new clothes:cool:
and it has the fourth weapons

SoRaBhK_dUdE

I've played DW before. It's good but dont play the psp one. Battles too short. My fave character is Lu Bu.

°Kaarix.˚

I have a good deal of them, if not all of them ( Not too sure. @_@), but I don't want them to come out with a new one. Will it be ANY different? Maybe they'll add a "Super sjj musou rage meter". They never add anything new, and it's a waste of money.And the new additions are minor. I would love to see a positive, massive change in the next project if they do make a new game.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I've played Dynasty Warriors, on the PSP. It was a complete waste of time on that platform. Better off using a larger controller on the PS2 or Xbox than anything else. What I don't like about it's attack is that, you only repeatedly press various buttons to perform something competely different. I get tired of that easily.

X.

ladymage

I have DW 3,4 and DW for PSP. I like DW it's a good stress reliever game. You just run into a crowd of the enemy and kill them all. My fav. characters are Zhou Yu (he's hot and it's easy to level him up) and Diao Chan (she's pretty) Gan Ning is ok too.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I bought Dw2 cos it was £5 and its the perfect stress release game...couldn't be bothered 2 pay £40 for new versions of a recycled game...however online would be sweet!!

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
I have Dynasty Warrios 3 Extreme Legends, DW4 + Extreme Legends, DW4 Empires, and DW5.

I'm currently playing DW5, and I think its sucks. DW4 was pretty damn good, I just don't like DW5, this whole Musou mode crap is pretty fecking wack.

popiah

Dynasty Warriors is SUPER-WLACKING game unlike Romance of the
Three Kingdom. And also very easy to play!

Awards
To those who complain because it's a button-masher...
That's the point. It's supposed to be a button-masher. It was made for people who like button-mashers. If you don't like it because it's a B-M, then don't play it.

Anywho;
I've played all of the DW games from No.2 and upwards. The Xtreme expansions are all right, but i've always preffered the main editions to the expansions. DW2 was the best, imo. It was original, and the basis for most of the ideas used in the later version all came from No.2.
After 2, my next favourite would be No.4. I loved the musou mode, the versus mode, the items, everything about it.
Then they had to ruin it all by making Empires -____-. Empires wasn't that bad in my opinion, but definately didn't live up to the standard of the others.
Played DW5 a few times, and pretty much liked what I saw, and the new jump+Triangle moves got me all giddy. Still trying to get that secret character...what's his name....aw, I forget. I remember he uses cards though.

Oh, almost forgot: I only own DW:4 and Empires.

Hakumei Zero

Homer_snake said:
any of u guys hv played DW b4???give ur experience of playing this game...

i personaly played DW 4,4 empire,4 xtreme legends,DW 5,5 xtreme legends

i like DW 5 the most!!coz all the characters wear new clothes:cool:
and it has the fourth weapons

All the games that I played under the DW series is:

Dynasty Warrior 3
Dynasty Warrior 3 extreme legend
Dynasty Warrior 4
Dynasty Warrior 4 Empire
Dynasty Warrior 5

By far DW 5 is the best, but it really needed a vs mode. I think they could improve the game better if the allowed players to control their own army, and then face each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back