• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PC online Games!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer_snake

anyone has any great pc online games to play?well,i want to play some 2,can you guys give me some online games title???:eek:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
If You mean Ps2 online There is a game called .HACk//Fragment and Final Fantasy 11 or if you mean regular Pc Halo, World of war craft, Unreal tournement, and some things else I don't know or what everybody says is good the infamous runescape or the beggining 2-D side scrolling adventure "Maple Story"(caution: take note you will get frustrated when trying to level up higher than level 30 in maple story and may risk 206 mega bytes space in your hard drive) Ragnarok, ROSE online(caution this is a Philippino game may require a disk to download) and gunbound I played gunbound and it was fun killing people.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
counter-strike, DOD,half life 2 CS-S, DOD:S,guild war(for the cheap people like me), WOW (for the people who waste there money on monthly fees),any command and conquer, BF2,battle front 2,quake 2,quake four,wolfenstien: enemy territory.

B

bettermanlamia

u can try....a game called CONQUER just google it. its an awesome game. its not first person view but still kewl game:D

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, I've only played three different PC games online, them being Diablos I and II, and Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. I've had great fun with all three, although for some reason no-one likes it if you're the Jedi Stormtrooper.

S

Shadow Soldier

FarCry is a great game. There are other Final Fantasy XI on the PC, Chains of Promathia or something like that. But you gotta pay to play that game...

Counter Strike Source.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
well, online games have only recently come out here [Philippines]. The first ever was Ragnarok Online. There's a US international version. The graphics are very simple (check my avatar) But the world is 3d. It's only the avatars that are 2d. Yet it's strangely addicting. It was the number one online game in korea up until recently and it's still holding strong here even with guild wars (another online game by the way; very lord-of-the-rings-ish).

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Oh, the grand tales I could recount of my glory days of online gaming...

Starsiege: Tribes was and is the greatest multiplayer FPS ever. Marathon and Quake were good, but were nothing when compared to the grandeur of Tribes. There were different classes to pick from (well, essentially classes), an interesting arsenal (with weapons that *gasp* took skill to use), a plethora of vehicles, base defenses (turrests and such), jetpacks for everyone, excellent map design, and a huge amount of players on each room (up to 32, I believe). I know that most FPSs have those things today, but Tribes was the franchise that introduced those things.

Half-Life, in all of its wonder, wasn't a terribly interesting multiplayer game on its own. Luckily, the mod community was absolutely huge. The only other games I can think of with such a community are ye olde Doom and Quake. You could find mods with all sorts of themes. There were Tron-themed mods, Western mods, counter-terrorism mods, action movie mods, bullet opera mods, DBZ mods, feudal Japan-themed mods, realistic modern combat mods, and even a racing mod...and those were just some of the multiplayer mods. The mods I spent the most time on were Counter-Strike (from the glorious early days of its final version release), Day of Defeat (the mod that started the whole WWII-craze), Team Fortress Classic (pure gold), and Firearms (spectacular mod that never really became that popular).

K

Kegluneq

Not many people here like it and it doesnt have the best graphics but runescape is a fun game. Just go to Runescape.com and create a new character.

black acid

Heros need Villains
say snake if you find any free game servers on ragnorok online you should try it. it's really awsome. you can make so many cool characters and not only that but the way the chibi's look is great. I have a chracter that looks like vash from trigun ^_^

Website
www.freewebs.com
I used to play RuneScape until I got to level 98, then gave up, and sold my character. Knight Online is a fairly nice game to play. Mind you, these are MMORPGs I'm speaking of. Hm, Ragnarok isn't that great in my opinion, and sucks up 600 MB's of space. But I know of several people who like it. Maple Story isn't that good, but I've played it. Adventure Quest is a 2-D game that consists of you progressing your way through areas, fighting and gaining levels in a turn-based style setting. I also play Halo Trial at school, sometimes using the mods, which makes it exceptionally harder, as well as easier. Quite the fun, in my opinion. As for CD-ROM games, I've played AoE online, and it's "alright". Diablo online is also pretty fun, like RuneScape but better. Guild Wars is a very nice online game, with good graphics and good characters to fight with. Delta Force 2 is somewhat good, but old, kind of like Socom. If you like D&D style games, but less realistic, you can play games like Morrowind, IceWind Dale, and Baldur's Gate, just to name a few. Now my mind is blank. Some of these have been already mentioned.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Nexus of Thought said:
If you like D&D style games, but less realistic, you can play games like Morrowind, IceWind Dale, and Baldur's Gate, just to name a few. Now my mind is blank. Some of these have been already mentioned.

I think it's funny how you use "realistic"

Anway, those games really don't shine when it comes to the multiplayer modes. Baldur's Gate is neat, but other games do a better job at doing what BG's set out to do in terms of multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back