• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hillboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, I'm finally back from my weekend trip and have to wrap presents all day. In the end, I wasn't able to finish what I had wanted to before Christmas.
    Thanks man! C4Strife showed me an awesome lighting technique he had seen someplace. It really made the tag.
    i used it a long time ago back when i first started on staff. found it again the other day and decided to use it again!
    Same here, I've been busy. Khi feels so..empty now. 10,000 thread has beem taken over by
    those RP nuts.
    Uh... how much is 60 degrees? I don't really know Fahrenheit...

'Kay! ^^

Edit: Okay, 15 degrees! That's pretty chilly, huh? Up here, we've apparently got 4 degrees, not counting wind chill. For you, that'd be... 39 degrees, I think.
    OMG THERE IS SNOW HERE

Well, I don't like giving my info to people online... So I made a new e-mail! Powerfulreception@gmail.com.
    You're using a colour more like Terezi's than Vriska's. :p

You are lucky, getting snow. Here, we barely ever get any. I can't actually remember the last time it snowed on Christmas day. Or eve. Or really even within that week. It only really starts up in any amount in January, and it's usually pretty much gone by mid-February.

Edit: YOU POSTED SOMEWHERE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED WHAT IS THIS
    wwhats wwith the diddlyin sol imitatin its diddlyin wweird

wwell actually ivve been doin a hell a a lot a nothin wwhile you wwere off imitatin sol i guess

so i guess youvve been up to more than me because imitation is more than nothin

wwhich is kinda sad i guess since i havvent done anythin

at all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back