• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hillboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• to be honest i kind of just made like a base blank sprite to get the shape down. after that i started filling in colors and i got an 8-bit looking sprites. and then after that it's just changing tones to add shading and definition and you get 16 bit.

it's more patience than anything else. everyone has an eye for bad sprites.
    it's actually not that hard if you start at 8 bit. my friend is a comp sci major and he's learning it so he showed me some of his stuff and suggested i try.

honestly i just kind of winged it and none of it turned out that bad. http://i.imgur.com/sLO0UyV.png
    I actually saw that one a few hours ago. The reason why you can't find the forums now is because it was shut down.

I don't know what to think about that avatar.
    Shot in the dark but you wouldn't happen to have been apart of WiiNode forums under the name Voltaire would you?

You're kind of similar to him and his main was also Toon Link. [/creepmode]
    Mmhmm, they suggested making one of counting Organization XIII members, which sounded original.
    Yeah, at first, if you checked the New Posts function, it was drier than raisins. Even Forum Insanity has seen its share of unactiveness.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back