• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hidden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So, beyond some cute interaction between characters, my latest NoF post accomplished little beyond getting my foot in the door. Rest assured, though, that I already have the Yen Sid / Bryant conversation mostly written.

I just didn't want to post a page's worth of text, haha.
    yeah, I still am very interested in philosophy and I will probably keep at it on my own. If the job market in academia wasn't so miserable right now I would have probably continued with it and pursued a PhD...but as things stand I figured law would be the safer choice when it comes to employment, especially since I got into a school whose reputation should basically guarantee me a job upon graduation (provided I don't perform terribly while I'm there). The fact that it's only 3 years is also nice, I'm not sure if I'd want to be a student for like 4-5 more years.
    Hahaha yeah man, I pop in from time to time to check up on things, but I find that I rarely have time to post myself lol between finishing up college, working, applying to law school, spending time with family, friends, and my gf, I honestly sometimes forget to come back to KHI, hence my long absences (Notice I'm answering your question more than 6 months late >.> ). I probably will try to frequent more as things settle down, which will probably be this summer (After the World Cup of course), since I will have to quit my job to attend law school.
    Will you be doing the next interview? Or is it Eva? Cause I had an idea that we would have the last person who was interviewed be the host for the next interview. Almost like passing the torch.

Just an idea I had. (Cause I'm the winner :3 and I think it would pretty hilarious for me and CD to have an argument on crescents aha)
    Many apologies for disappearing so suddenly!

I still don't know whether I'll be able to participate in Night of Fate regularly -- or, at this point, whether it's still active -- but I'll definitely be making some contributions to the Creative Corner soon. Do keep an eye out.
    That must have been quite the experience, i've only ever visited Hong Kong, but my girlfriend twin sister had studied there for some time now. Japan is amazing. There's a lot of culture in the Pacific and i really enjoy that. I hope you do get a chance to visit Japan someday.

Yeah i'm still in the Navy :)
    hey, what's up :)

I'm not on KHInsider as often as i used to be. I live in Japan now, and working a lot these days, lol
    Right now all that I've been writing (very slowly) is a side blog of mine with autobiography elements. I haven't been doing the best so I've been analyzing my past and seeing if it helps. It also helps me start writing again.
    Yeah I haven't been able to be as strong in CW as I was before. I don't have the time to rip people's fanfictions that aren't even that serious to begin with especially since not that many people are writing. Kitkat and Passion tried their best but I just don't see it being revived.

Plus I never got the journal things. That's what blogs are for.
    Honestly not a whole lot. I joined another forum, trying to figure out cosplay stuff for next month, work, etc.

I don't know why but none of the active threads right now've been interesting me other than my cosplay thread.
    What about you, though?
    If I remember I think there was already a feature on Skype where you can record your audio call, maybe video also. If not. There should be easy 3rd party software that can remedy that.
    I'm not sure how much time or inclination you give towards television, or can, but your partiality to philosophical topics and good stories in general urges me to recommend HBO's True Detective.
    And now it is my turn to extend gratitude: I just read and delighted over Asimov's 'The Last Question', and I appreciated the link.
    Oh, dear. Perhaps we forgot to make mention of that...
    Basically, Venelatria is gradually overtaking the Great Grass -- instating human government, imposing Venelatrian culture, etc. The usual imperialist schtick.

At this point in time, the Leijonni are fairly independent of their powerful human neighbors.
    The signs are being noticed, however, and they're not too happy about it.
    Bah! They're both alliterative towns that float in space.

Given the race relations between Venelatrian humans and Leijonni, I'm really looking forward to the coming interaction between Christoph and Kivuli.

With luck, my next post should provide a clear direction, at least...
    Duly noted. After setting "The Warlock" into motion, I'll drop by Traverse Town.

By the way, I'm very pleased to see that you've joined Nightfall.
    Your character is probably the closest thing to my mental image of a traditionalist Leijonni.

(And yes, the race's name is based on the Finnish, hehe.)
    Yes, Jaroton is the capital of Morcado. And typically, it's just however their interest lie. On a broad stroke, they might join in effort to reclaim their homeland, as Alcaeus is doing. Or their interest might be in the quelling of the threat in Azazel, like Christoph Cain was sent to do. As for how they come to meet the party, it's really just whatever. You can have them meet along the way or in Jaroton.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back