• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hidden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• All of my posts suck lol. I look back at a lot of what I've had to say and I smh. Idk I just fell like I post rashly, or did so in the past at least. Haven't really contributed anything good recently, I'm real lazy. I watched that Hitler reacting to the Eva rebuild vid that you posted over in there today. Lol literally that shit was great
    Under its current settings, my microphone is a little quiet, but it sounds crisp and noise-free. Thanks!
    Yes! Lol, I thought that we were but I saw that we were not. I've just always liked reading your posts, you're a ponderer, are you not?
    Huehuehue, I wrote Tick-Tock. I've gotten into the habit of leaving repeated details and certain numbers, which can be found throughout various snippets of the stuff I scribble. Diddlying happy to know at least one person got the gist of what I doodled. Will admit that the pacing was a bit off, but I didn't have as much time to marinate on it as I did for other CotWs in the past.

Slothie
    Well, "KHI Fables" took place in the kingdom of Arnaud Dragonsbane. Though he was lauded by all as a hero, he didn't actually slay a dragon. He won his kingdom through treachery and cowardice, put the dragon to sleep, and preserved his hero myth by appropriating the power of past kingdoms.

"The Last Queen" takes place in one such kingdom, I suppose. I based it on the (hastily written) "Tale of the Black Knight," which introduced the very same Black Knight of our current RP. Logically, his TLQ iteration is younger than his "Fables" self?but the wicked king of TLQ's history could have been a descendent of Dragonsbane.

Reading "KHI Fables" probably won't yield much useful material (though it is a fun read), but you might find it helpful to read the audition stories in the sign-up thread. They provide some loose context for goings-on, and show off a few familiar faces.
    Ohoho, I could tell! So many points to address, so many details...

I was just itching for someone to point out the "spurious" pun, and you did it very well.
    And every instance of "knight" being green, and the creepy womb imagery with the demon-queen...

It's exactly the sort of response I was hoping to see. Thanks.
    Ah, yes! I've actually had a few questions, myself...

Oh, please, go ahead. At this point especially, I'm more concerned with bolstering the RP's activity than "balancing" it. Besides, everybody's character submissions have thus far been excellent!

EDIT: I've received your PM; reading it now.
    Haha! Actually, I'm just inexcusably busy.
    I intended to post in that thread from the moment that I saw the tiebreaker vote, but just haven't had the time.

But now the time has arrived!
    Random thought before I fall asleep: The hilarious situation when Kivuli meets Irritum for the first time. Unless the have already met at some point in the past. I doubt it though.
    I'm trying to finish the transcript, but it's taking much longer than I thought haha xD; But it's halfway done, I think! ;w; I'll try to get it up as fast as I can~
    I suppose so then. Just remember that the girl is shy and speaks softly [totally not original but I'm a sucker for girl characters like that]. Other than that, have fun!
    Last night was "catch-up night," you could say. The Collected Works of Shakespeare is still unfinished, but I wouldn't feel comfortable spending so much time on it if I hadn't straightened things out here first.
    I have much of it plotted out, and I can plan the rest on the fly. Though I'll make no guarantees, I'll try to have a timely follow-up to Sarah's observations. As always, you're free to use Bryant and Yen Sid for whatever purposes arise.

Many thanks, again, for the feedback on The Collected Works of Shakespeare!
    Progress has been slow and time-consuming, but I'm hopeful that the deadline can still be met.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back