• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by grouchy unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Why do you like Kingdom Hearts?

I liked how they SUCCESSFULLY meshed the worlds of Disney and Squaresoft, and with a unique story to boot
  2. G

Have u ever had to go thru this?......

My friend killed himself this weekend. He was my best friend and he even killed himself while I was on the phone with him. I couldn't deal with everything that happened. Does anybody have any advice as to what I could do. I miss him and I felt horrible because I couldn't stop him. What can I do?
  3. G

BHK's name

Well, I've got an idea. Sora's name means sky in japanese. BHK's name could mean earth since he could have some connection to Sora.
  4. G

Something everyone seems to be forgetting...

Maybe all the organization did was implant that memory to confuse Sora or something. I don't think anybody even knows enough information to even justify whether TT was fake or all too real.
  5. G

How long have you been waiting?

I've been waiting forever. Ever since I turned fifteen and I beat it. I'm seventeen now and by the time this game comes out, I'll be 18!!!!!! Dang that's a long a** time.
  6. G

Will he remember Twilight Town?

It is probably a memory from his heart. He just doesn't realize it yet.
  7. G

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Try to card break him as much as possible and use sleights too. Use three high level cloud cards because he holds a lot of high cards. He's really fast so try to dodge him as much as possible.... hope that helps!!!!
  8. G

The Whole Enchilada about Namine

has the new trailer came out yet revealing anything about namine and BHK being in the game yet? Namine must have some kind of purpose in KH2.....
  9. G

I wonder how he would get to twilight town though. I don't think it would be by the gummi ship anymore.....
  10. G

I think eventually at some point and time, sora will meet BHK
Back