• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have u ever had to go thru this?......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

grouchy unknown

My friend killed himself this weekend. He was my best friend and he even killed himself while I was on the phone with him. I couldn't deal with everything that happened. Does anybody have any advice as to what I could do. I miss him and I felt horrible because I couldn't stop him. What can I do?

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I know how you feel...My friend hasn't died yet, but he's said several times that he's going to kill himself. Becuase he has ADHD, he thinks that nobody likes him, and he has absoloutley no self esteem, and because of that, he doesn't have the courage to ask out the girl he likes. But no, I don't have any advice, sorry...

Shadukai X

Banned
Well, there's nothing you really can do about it, but at least let your other friends know during bad times for them that life does have meaning

grouchy unknown

I told him that. He was only 19 and he still had his whole life ahead of him. I stayed up on the phone crying to him, begging him not to die. Everyone has a good life, they just have to make the most out of it. It just sucks because I couldn't do anything about it. U know what I mean?

grouchy unknown

That does help a little bit. That is the way life is, but you just want to be someone's savior because they deserve to be saved. I guess that is not possible sometimes

Shadukai X

Banned
Think about it, there is peer pressure everywhere in the schools, chances are ur gion to get shoot there, and slightly popular kids by our standerds would be considered lower class popularity. We might not like where we live, but life is worse for someone else.

grouchy unknown

U should have seen me. I was crying, begging him not to go. I remember telling him life is worth living. Don't kill yourself. But then it got quiet on the phone and then he hung it up. I haven't talk to him sense then......The pain that I felt that day was a mixture. I was sad, angry, confused. I had a headache the whole week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back