• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long have you been waiting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku1025

How long have you been waiting for KH 2 to come out? I have been waiting since January 03 because thats when i beat KH fully.

blinded-by-light

hmm...i think i was finishing 7th grade...that was 2003 so...for almost 2 years since i saw ASAS...wow now since everyone has caught up and there startin to reveal KH2 stuff i keep thinking about the game so i keep reading forums...its not that sad is it?

grouchy unknown

I've been waiting forever. Ever since I turned fifteen and I beat it. I'm seventeen now and by the time this game comes out, I'll be 18!!!!!! Dang that's a long a** time.

Sir_Auron

Re to that and I know stuff about KH2.

Riku1025 said:
How long have you been waiting for KH 2 to come out? I have been waiting since January 03 because thats when i beat KH fully.

I have been waiting since I beat it in January. I am very passionate about Final Fantasy games and I miss Sir Auron. But, that is all about to change, because his story isn't over yet. Oh, and by the way, I work for the American staff that is making the game(A.K.A. Square-Enix + Disney Interactive), and I know what happens in the game and who the Enigmatic Man is. Here, I will give you a hint about him. He is using Dis(A.K.A. Ansem, you probably already know that.) to get what he wants. I'm not revealing what the Enigmatic Man wants though. He is very mysterious and powerful, yet he is in a shell... (Hint Hint) And once he gets what he wants, oh nelly, it's not going to be pretty... Well anyways, in Deep Dive, the blond-haired kid IS the Blond-Haired boy we see wielding 2 keyblades against Axel, and the silver-haired person IS Riku. Oh, and I will reveal one more piece of information that you WILL BE interested in: Kingdom Hearts III... Just wait and watch, heh. I can't wait until I start working on that... Well anyways, reply to this message and ask a question and I will reply to your message, and good luck on Kingdom Hearts II!

Last edited:

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Re: Re to that and I know stuff about KH2.

Sir_Auron said:
I have been waiting since I beat it in January. I am very passionate about Final Fantasy games and I miss Sir Auron. But, that is all about to change, because his story isn't over yet. Oh, and by the way, I work for the American staff that is making the game(A.K.A. Square-Enix + Disney Interactive), and I know what happens in the game and who the Enigmatic Man is. Here, I will give you a hint about him. He is using Dis(A.K.A. Ansem, you probably already know that.) to get what he wants. I'm not revealing what the Enigmatic Man wants though. He is very mysterious and powerful, yet he is in a shell... (Hint Hint) And once he gets what he wants, oh nelly, it's not going to be pretty... Well anyways, in Deep Dive, the blond-haired kid IS the Blond-Haired boy we see wielding 2 keyblades against Axel, and the silver-haired person IS Riku. Oh, and I will reveal one more piece of information that you WILL BE interested in: Kingdom Hearts III... Just wait and watch, heh. I can't wait until I start working on that... Well anyways, reply to this message and ask a question and I will reply to your message, and good luck on Kingdom Hearts II!

Are you for real? Not only do you have an uber cool name...but you work for SE!! Sweet.

Anyway...since you're working on the game, how close to completion is it? I've been waiting too long to remember how long for this game, and I wanna know!

Sir_Auron

The game's release is on September 13th, 2005. It's storyline is supposed to be very depressing, which makes it all the more fit to be the best RPG of the year.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I first heard about a KH2 bein made it was October 2003 "I think it was about a yeah after KH came out". And I have been waitin for it to come out ever since. But now I know when it's comin out and I can't wait. "jumps up and down with joy"

R

Riku1025

Re: Re to that and I know stuff about KH2.

Sir_Auron said:

I have a few questions about KH 2 that don't have to do with the storyline
1)Is the original Voice actor for Auron voicing him in KH2?
2)Is Aurons theme or any other FF songs in this game?
3)Is the one winged angel (keyblade) in this game
And one question that may or may not effect the storyline
4) When Sora and the group are confronted by the army of Heartless do you get to fight them or is that just a cutscene?

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Sir_Auron said:
The game's release is on September 13th, 2005. It's storyline is supposed to be very depressing, which makes it all the more fit to be the best RPG of the year.

Ok U means u work with Se & DI aka(Square-enix & Disney interactive) right?
and how u explain u age 13 old and working in SE & DI that quite impossible but maybe u lie about u age that a good reason. but explain because im little confused about that. No offense Pal :D

and one question:
Is a official date 13 september for the Big Bang realese. where japan or United States?

Last edited:

Website
kingdomhearts2.net
I started playing Kh a year after it came out. So I guess I've been waiting 2 years now. I guess it takes 3 years to create a brilliant game......how much longer.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back