• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you like Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
I know that people like KH for different reasons, but I want to know what are those reasons.

B

Blade of Justice

The story is so unique, but at the same time familar in gameplay. It's easy to pick up and understand no matter what age level.

grouchy unknown

I liked how they SUCCESSFULLY meshed the worlds of Disney and Squaresoft, and with a unique story to boot

Shadukai X

Banned
I like the storyline, it's like all those Disney titles were mean't for Kingdom Hearts

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
it is what i call an "A.D.D.' game.you can go run off and jump on things and destroy things and travel to different places whenther your helping with the story line or not. a ver free agme with no lame invisble barriers that only let you move forward or backwards on a path. you can control the camera angle, jump and dodgeroll [i love dodgerolling ^_^] and things like that. plus it was fun and kiddish. the theme song was awsome! :D

Shadukai X

Banned
no, i'm just checking and replying to a whole bunch of other threads, especially that
"Has this ever happened to you...." thread

Zippy56

I love kingdom hearts because ever since i was little i loved Disney so the i had to buy it.

But when i started playing it the story just captervated me

3498253imagen_d_sora.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back